Girl Fakes Kidnapping

CrookedThumb

This is trully sad she took the police away from real work, and it hurts people who are really kidnapped as this incident coudl be in the back of peoples minds. I hope she gets prosecuted to the fullest extent.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

This is trully sad she took the police away from real work, and it hurts people who are really kidnapped as this incident coudl be in the back of peoples minds. I hope she gets prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I couldn't agree more. In the Toronto area this week police found the body of a girl who had been missing since October. It got national attention. I just wonder why the media focuses on missing/murdered girls mostly from proserous neighbourhoods?

I saw, I came, I left.

My sister was a missing person for one night, she decided to spend the night at some guy's house, who she met from the internet, and decided not to tell anyone.

When she came strolling into the house the next day a police officer came to our house and screamed at her for about 30 mins straight for wasting their time.

It looked good on her.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I'm sure some of you may have heard of the Dru Sjodin case in Grand Forks, ND, shortly after that happened there were some fake kidnappings or attempts too in the area.. I don't understand people.

It happens because this is the Jackass Generation, or "Generation- Y-the:censored:not?"

People (I was gonna put kids, but then I realized how many adults are :censored:ing morons as well) watch shows like Jackass, Punk'd, etc, and then think "whoa, let's go do that!" not realizing that for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction. In this case, guilt, legal tangles, injuries, etc.

Johnny knoxville is trying to get a legitimate acting career (I can't even type that without giggling) going, and is trying to, ever so slowly, move away from that crowd. But when idiots like Steve-O are still putting out videos, squirting salmon eggs and semen in his mouth, there will always be that segment of society willing to emulate everything.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Perhaps if we didn't give so much media attention to one white girl missing for a few hours, it wouldn't be as big a deal.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Perhaps if we didn't give so much media attention to one white girl missing for a few hours, it wouldn't be as big a deal.

And her being white means.... what, exactly?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

More media coverage! Think about the missing children coverage over the last few years.... what most of them have in common?

I saw, I came, I left.

More media coverage! Think about the missing children coverage over the last few years.... what most of them have in common?

True, but there's a serious flaw in Mockba's statement. Giving less attention to "one white girl missing for a few hours" isn't going to solve anything.

If anything, we should press for more coverage, no matter what the victim's demographics are. Beyond a 24-hour window, the chances that the person will be found dead - if they're found at all - skyrockets.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived