Pepsi Center 10th Anniversary logo

roxfan00

meh, seems like a cop-out for any denver-related place to just add some mtns. they should've worked a '10' in there somehow...

Looks to me like there is a 10 in there...isn't there? The Pepsi logo is a 0, the outline of the buildings or whatever beside it which is slightly darker is a 1.

Not?

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

As an arena logo, that?s actually not bad. I don?t see how they could have really made it any better without the Pepsi logo overshadowing everything else. The proportions seem to be decent and it doesn?t look too plain & simple.

The whole perspective is wrong though...

If you looked at the Pepsi that way, you would see downtown, not the mountains...

As an arena logo, that?s actually not bad. I don?t see how they could have really made it any better without the Pepsi logo overshadowing everything else. The proportions seem to be decent and it doesn?t look too plain & simple.

If you looked at the Pepsi that way, you would see downtown, not the mountains...

No, the perspective is correct, it's looking at the south-east side of the building, not the south-west. Of course you wouldn't be able to see the mountains tower over the Pepsi center anyway.

No, the perspective is correct, it's looking at the south-east side of the building, not the south-west. Of course you wouldn't be able to see the mountains tower over the Pepsi center anyway.

ahahah, no its not at all.

When was the last time you were there??

Since when is the perspective portrayed in logos always 100% correct? It?s really not a big deal if it?s off a little bit.

Its not off a little bit..

its completely wrong and they just added the mountains to make it more Coloradoan...

You're right, the mountain tops in the logo look a lot more rugged then in reality. thicon_biggrin.gif

PepsiCenter.jpg

downtown_mts.jpg

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Since when is the perspective portrayed in logos always 100% correct? It?s really not a big deal if it?s off a little bit.

Its not off a little bit..

its completely wrong and they just added the mountains to make it more Coloradoan...

You're right, the mountain tops in the logo look a lot more rugged then in reality. thicon_biggrin.gif

PepsiCenter.jpg

downtown_mts.jpg

good job, you figured out there are in fact Mtns. in Colo..

Congrats.

Congrats.

You just didn?t get it. I realize Colorado has mountains but the so-called ?mountains? next to Denver itself aren?t as rugged as portrayed in the logo. Thought I?d throw that in there since we?re after 100% perspective portrayal! thicon_lol.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Congrats.

You just didn?t get it. I realize Colorado has mountains but the so-called ?mountains? next to Denver itself aren?t as rugged as portrayed in the logo. Thought I?d throw that in there since we?re after 100% perspective portrayal! thicon_lol.gif

Do you even know what perspective means?

Archived