Phoenix Gets 2006 Nhl All-star Game

Roger Clemente

I noticed that today surfing their site, but since I hadn't heard any news anywhere else, didn't know what to think.

I don't think that would be the final draft...it seems like it has alot of old Coyotes elements in it, around the worlds all stars looks more dark green than black, which doesn't make sense

Atlanta is supposed to host 2005. But if the 2004-2005 season is compromised because of the lockout, Atlanta is supposed to get either the 2007 or 2008 game instead.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I doubt that is gonna be the final logo, since obviously it says "host of'' and final logos never say that. I do like that font for "All-Star Game" and the use of the moon logo a lot, I hope they incorporate that into the final logo. And the green-looking color is probably supposed to be black, but it's just a bad quality image.

maybe its just the red that makes up most of the word allstar, but I see it. I don't around the pheonix part on top, but I definatly do at the bottom.

This doesn't seem like a final logo, none of the other ones I can remember have the full team name on them, only the city, the arena perhaps, but not the full team name

My mistake, that isn't green but rather a dark redish color, it just looked green to me next to the red letters. And as for the game, I don't really have a problem with it being in Arizona, I like that they're bringing hockey to new places and it seems to be doing alright there. And HOW THE HELL DO I PUT MY LITTLE SIGNATURE UNDER MY AVATAR?? :wacko:

Wait a minute here.

The All-Star Game in the 'mighty hockey city' of Atlanta still hasn't sunk in yet, seeing as though Ottawa was robbed on that occasion.

But now you're telling me that the 'powerhouse' of Phoenix is hosting the next game?!

I can't see how Eugene Melnyk and Roy Mlakar can let that stand, especially since the World Juniors were also taken away from us here in Ottawa...

Shame on you, NHL.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

If it is finaly, it really isn't all that bad.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wait a minute here.

The All-Star Game in the 'mighty hockey city' of Atlanta still hasn't sunk in yet, seeing as though Ottawa was robbed on that occasion.

But now you're telling me that the 'powerhouse' of Phoenix is hosting the next game?!

I can't see how Eugene Melnyk and Roy Mlakar can let that stand, especially since the World Juniors were also taken away from us here in Ottawa...

Shame on you, NHL.

Be happy you've still got a team...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived