Sun Belt Conference Re-designs

chickenfish13

Hey guys. I've been working on this for awhile, as it's my first full football concept that I'm fairly happy with. I chose FAU not because they need knew uni's, but because I really like their identity, so I wanted to try my hand at some uni's. I used the owl head on the helmet, using a red outline instead of a grey. Not really much to say about the uni's, so I would definitely like your c and c.

fauniverstyfootball-1.png

Not bad, but the one thing that really jumps out at me is the outlines on the numbers. You have to treat each number as it's own separate entity; you can't have outlines from two numbers merging together like you do. Teams aren't going to order pieces of tackle twill that look like that; they're going to use separate digits and put them together.

Narrow your outlines, and give a little more space in between the numbers so that they are seperate digits.

The number and outlines are still way too big. Put #88 at the current size and it wraps around under the armpits.

Also, I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the helmet stripes. As they are now, the outer red stripes would look like W's. The stripes shouldn't taper away at the top on both views.

Back-to-BackΒ Fatal FortyΒ Champion 2015 & 2016

It looks the same, make them spread apart at the top like they are at the bottom, and it will look good. Also why are there no stripes on the jerseys on the action templates?

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Β 

Archived