Arsenal Wallpaper

gordie_delini

As I think you know, I like Spurs. That said, I'm not a fan of the content but the workmanship is top class. Good work ...for a Gooner! :-p

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Excellent concept, excellent execution. Arsene looks a little off with the way he's leaning over -- maybe scoot him over to the right a bit to give a bit of space between him and Arshavin -- but that's the only nitpick I have.

Looks very nice but what's the purpose of putting the fixtures on there when they're nowhere near legible?

I bet they are bigger when the image is in fullsize on his desktop.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

My one slight gripe with this is that the red 'blocks' look a bit like stripes and the gooners have never worn red and white stripes. But thats about the only even teeny weenie slightly negative thought I have on this. well done.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

on the contrary, the gunners have worn red and white hooped socks a number of times, so red and white bars are strongly associated with the club.

Thanks to all for the positive feedback and suggestions. I'll be making several of those suggested changes as well as a few other tweaks here and there, so stay tuned.

OD_Signature.jpg

Gordie, I hope you don't my chiming in here, but your wallpaper inspired me to create one for my own favorite team. Credit to you for a tremendous design. I hope my execution lived up to the standard you set.

ArsenalWallpaperversion1.png

Holy :censored:. I hate Michigan and still think that is spectacular. Wow. Taking requests, because I got three lined up and ready to go for ya!! :oh:

Archived