Screen Resolution?

nitroseed

What resolution is your monitor running at?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As research for a project I'm working on, I'd like to ask you guys what resolution you run your monitors at. If you run it at a resolution not listed, please post what it is. All this info will be very helpful to me, so please vote if you can. Thanks!

Very few monitors go to 1600 * 1200 or higher nowadays.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You guys didn't even know if I was a woman or not. How do you know for sure I'm not a robot? ;)

well, it was somewhat hard to tell.

back on topic, 1024 x 768. mainly, that's how i like it. my mom likes it 800 x 600, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Dear woman robot,

I run my work computer, and both home computers at 1600x1280

I checked 8 different machines here, and 6 were on 1280 x 1024

one was 1600x1280 and one was at 1900

I looked, and all were capable of 1600 or greater.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Screen resolution is like courderouy pants, you get used to it.

Whatever size you wanna try, set it there, and then rock. In short order, you can't imagine having it any different!

I set mine at 1600, so that way an 800x600 screen fits neatly in the middle of my screen, with all my photoshop, illustrator, or dreamweaver windows open all around it.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

My monitor is capable of going up to 1280x1024, but I dunno how y'all can stand to look at objects that small on the screen. I keep mine on 800x600 cause it all fits nice and neatly on my monitor, and that's what got my vote.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

but I dunno how y'all can stand to look at objects that small on the screen

And similarly, I don't know how you can stand looking all the huge, huge sheeyat on your screen, and having to scroll all day. I like to be able to see more of the website, more of the image, more of the application than 800x600 allows me.

For instance, when i go to ESPN, i can see everything across the whole width, and can see all the way down to the Contest and Special Sections.. menaing, I see all the content, all at once, and can pick what I wanna click. This is invaluable to me.

Just a side note, i worked at a tech company who sold to other tech companies. Our official, management approved slogan for our web application design was, "if they still use 800x600, they aren't technologically advanced for us to worrry about." and we designed everythign for 1200x1000

ΓΔΒ!

Archived