Oregon Ducks Rose Bowl Helmet

nugent4president

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked good, played bad

I'm going to say looked bad, played bad. If Oregon had white numbers (like they're supposed to) it would've been reasonable. but with the silver numbers it is a mess. I was hoping the Ducks would go yellow-green-yellow with the throwbacks. Can't be beat.

Rough bowl run for the Pac-10...

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Time to retire the white pants. 1-3 this year in them.

When they debuted the new uniforms in June, white pants weren't even part of the package! Green, Black, Steel. No white. But they ended up wearing them 4 times losing in them 3. images.jpg

Looked good, played bad

I'm going to say looked bad, played bad. If Oregon had white numbers (like they're supposed to) it would've been reasonable. but with the silver numbers it is a mess. I was hoping the Ducks would go yellow-green-yellow with the throwbacks. Can't be beat.

Rough bowl run for the Pac-10...

Ya I'm not a fan of the silver. White or yellow would look much better. I was hoping for throwbacks as well. I also would have liked our green helmets.

I'm with you guys on the silver, but I think this was about as good looking as you could get with these jerseys

Of all the Ducks looks, I thought this was one of thier weakest. The white helmet is what did it for me. With all the cool possibilities of the Oregon helmets, the white is definately the weakest. My fav was the yellow with the ghosted flames. I also think the carbon lids will be unbelievealbe when they do break them out.

Yellow with the flames had to be the worst design we've ever had, I'm glad they were dumped. Second to that would be the carbon fiber IMO.

I mean I'm a big supporter of these uniforms but after seeing what a couple people here have come up with and still keeping it "Oregonized", I just dislike the uniforms we have now.

There is a reason they didn't show off white pants in the media unveiling of the new unis . . . because they don't match!!! White on white is fine. Beyond that, wear the gray pants! You got them for a reason so wear them!!! Silver numbers, silver pants.

Archived