My (Personal) Football League Redesign

CJworks

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that has been bothering me is the highlight on the shark's tail. It just seems out of place and I think it would look better without it.

Another thing I think you need to work on a bit is your outlines... for example, on the Bandits script the outline doesn't seem to follow the same curves as the script so the line weight isn't consistent.

Great updates though.

One thing that has been bothering me is the highlight on the shark's tail. It just seems out of place and I think it would look better without it.

Another thing I think you need to work on a bit is your outlines... for example, on the Bandits script the outline doesn't seem to follow the same curves as the script so the line weight isn't consistent.

Great updates though.

Thanks fo the comments once again, guys.

Nole, I know whatcha mean about the tail highlight, I thought it looked a bit clunky myself, but I kept it in there because it followed the general highlight pattern on the shark as a whole. As for the script, I'm not following you here...you wanna point it out?

IMO...

Aztecs-White helmet looks better than than red.

Pirates-Did you try teal pants? That would look good with the teal helmet and whit jersey

Talons- numbers would look better on the sleeve

Those are my real observances, and just IMO. Fantastic, bravo.

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

Question For C Jay Z

I make mod uniforms for a football game.... "Maximum Football"

I would like to use your concepts, Logo's etc. to make a new uniform set for our Maximum Football community,

Obviously I wouldn't do so without your permission/blessing and would make sure that Credit for your work stays with you.

Would that be OK with You.....

you can check us out at Our Forum HERE

Laters, Mykal.

Question For C Jay Z

I make mod uniforms for a football game.... "Maximum Football"

I would like to use your concepts, Logo's etc. to make a new uniform set for our Maximum Football community,

Obviously I wouldn't do so without your permission/blessing and would make sure that Credit for your work stays with you.

Would that be OK with You.....

you can check us out at Our Forum HERE

Laters, Mykal.

Eh, I'm not too sure about that...

I'd be happy to make logos for a team of your liking for some sort of reward, however.

OK..... No Worries, Nuff Said

Your offer.......

I dont actually need you to do that,

I can do such things myself and do often

just thought it would be nice to have someone elses idea's made instead of my own

(because you get dry on new idea's from time to time)

But Hey, Thanks for the reply.

Laters Bud, Mykal

The NY Lightning concept was going to be up by Friday. It's been 2 days and still no NY Lightning concept. Maybe there has been a delay or some kind of change in plans.

yea maybe. maybe he actually had things to do. because he probably has a life, with other things to do. and maybe you should stop keeping tabs on this guy like the creeper you are, and find other things to do yourself. just a hunch.

GREAT work CJayZ btw, this has been a sweet topic to watch. you're logos are really unique I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

Archived