UNC ProCombat Jerseys

JWoods077

I am not too experienced with Illustrator, but from time to time I like to play around on it.

Here is my concept for some new UNC football uniforms. I didn't really want to go the argyle route, but succumbed to it anyways. I tried to go with what the program is doing now, with white and carolina blue + navy for alternates.

Primaries

UNCJerseys_1-1.png

Alternates

UNCJerseys_2-1.png

I guess its impractical (4 pants, 3 jerseys, 3 helmets), but whatever its a concept. I guess it would lend itself to mix & match as well, but I like these combos the best.

UPDATE AT BOTTOM

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

Love the pants set! I have always wanted to see a concept with a stripe on the helmet with that pattern... kinda like the Hawaii helmet stripe.

I know you are trying to make a more conventional jersey set just using the pro combat template but if you were goin for the pro combat look and given what nike has done with the others i could see them applying the argyle pattern to the numbers some how.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

I think it looks great for what it is. I dont think he was going for the current Pro Combat "Crazy" look that Nike used to get this stuff on the market, but more of the Traditional Pro Combat template moving forward to next year, as i'm sure we'll see many many teams using this template in the coming years...

What about using faint sublimated argyle on either the shoulders and sleeves, or on the back?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Update:

-Didn't like the way the argyle looked despite the compliments

-Had thought of sublimated argyle, but hated the way it looked here:

LawsonToe.jpg

so in the update I made it super sublimated - it fills the mesh inserts, the numbers, interlocking NCs, & pant stripes

-Added navy stroke around NOBs

-Eliminated navy helmet

-Added 'Tar Heels' to chest

Primaries:

UNCJerseys_3.png

Alts:

UNCJerseys_4.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

I'm really glad that you're adding the ideas of the basketball team in here, cause that's really the only championship-winning sport for UNC right now.

is that sarcasm?

field hockey, mens & women's soccer, & baseball all compete for titles annually

i really like how you incorporated the basketball teams' design to the football uniform. i love when schools have a consistent style between all their uniforms. like i said on another thread... if this is the pro combat template... really get creative. pro combat is an excuse to go crazy.

i think its a nice idea so far, but conservative. get crazy with it!

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm really glad that you're adding the ideas of the basketball team in here, cause that's really the only championship-winning sport for UNC right now.

is that sarcasm?

field hockey, mens & women's soccer, & baseball all compete for titles annually

I'm talking between football and basketball; sorry if I hadn't made myself clear

i really like how you incorporated the basketball teams' design to the football uniform. i love when schools have a consistent style between all their uniforms. like i said on another thread... if this is the pro combat template... really get creative. pro combat is an excuse to go crazy.

i think its a nice idea so far, but conservative. get crazy with it!

any ideas on how to make it less conservative? but I'd like to keep working on it.

Archived