Wolf Logo.

Spammy

Hey guys, I am working on a Logo for my school. Our nickname is the Wolves and our colors are silver and blue. So far, I have seen our school use 4 logos this year. All of them are rip offs of something. If you read my other thread you'll know what I'm talking about. But anyways, about my logo. I am not done with it, I still have a long way to go. but I just wanted to ask if I am heading in the right direction. So here it is. My wolf logo.

path3251.png

looks good so far, isnt a wolf's snout a bit longer and thinner than that of a dogs. i agree that it does kinda look like a husky right now. and the first thing that i saw when i looked at the image was the hair in the left ear, makes an odd shape, and is somewhat distracting, albeit that there isnt really much to look at as it is, but thats just the first thing i saw.

i would love to see this concept take critique, and become a great logo.

-Vicious-

Picture21.png

no reference: check

no eyes: check

half finished: check.

stay the course spammy my boy, stay the course.

To his credit, he said he's still working on it and just wanted to know if he was going in the right direction.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

The thing that I question is the line weight. The left side is very heavy and the right side is a consistent and much thinner line weight. Unless that left side is going to be part of a shadow side effect. But, it seems like it's moving in the right direction in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived