Tornado's Custom EA and 2K Covers

TornadoGTS

Tom Brady

(Click Pic)

Tom-Brady-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if u wouldnt mind me asking what plug in or effects are u using on the player to get that look

I use a bunch of different plugins, mixed with lots of Photoshop work, its not a one shot deal if thats what you mean.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

if u wouldnt mind me asking what plug in or effects are u using on the player to get that look

I use a bunch of different plugins, mixed with lots of Photoshop work, its not a one shot deal if thats what you mean.

oh ok well if u could give me some tips im really struggling to make the renders look anything like what ea does

jahvidbest.jpg

Eli Manning

(Click Pic)

Eli-Manning-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

John Carlson

(Click Pic)

John-Carlson-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

• 2 weeks later...

Jamaal Charles

(Click Pic)

Jamaal-Charles-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

• 2 months later...

Well its been a while but I thought I would post my latest creation....and before someone says something, I hate the grey side panels on their orange jerseys, so I made them purple and actually think thats what they should go to in real life, looks way better.

Steve Nash

(Click Pic)

Steve-Nash-2K11-Cover-by-CSC.png

My first NHL 11 cover for the year....

John Tavares

(Click Pic)

John-Tavares-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

HAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DANNY WEUFFUL!!!! You bring shame to my Redskins...

:D

I was making one with that uni regardless of who it was, Wuerffel just happened to be the best pic.

Archived