Tornado's Custom EA and 2K Covers

TornadoGTS

Lovin' the Gator player behind him.

I didn't do it, but its a photoshop dude lol, they were focusing on Tebow and if he put it on the cover he'd have to cut Tebow out anyways.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite players and one of my favorite uniforms.......

Gary Sheffield

PS3 (Click Pic)

Gary-Sheffield-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

This isn't Tornado's, but this is my first attempt at a cover:

Then why did you post it in my thread?

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

He was just showing one he made, not like he stole your request or anything, people always do that in the cover threads.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you did the same thing in Spammy's cover thread...not that I have a problem with it in either case, just saying.

Spammy's wasnt a personal one, it was a general one for everyone anyway.

• 1 month later...

Its been a while but recently made some Madden 11 covers. The background story on these is that I wasnt fan of the style of the real Madden 11 cover, so I decided to go with the FIFA 11 style mixed with some elements of the Madden cover.

Maurice Jones Drew

MJD-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Vernon Davis

Vernon-Davis-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Its been a while but recently made some Madden 11 covers. The background story on these is that I wasnt fan of the style of the real Madden 11 cover, so I decided to go with the FIFA 11 style mixed with some elements of the Madden cover.

Maurice Jones Drew

MJD-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Vernon Davis

That my friend is a badass cover. Even aside from the rendering (which is great), the layout is far superior to what the actual cover is...great job.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Maurice Jones Drew

MJD-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Vernon Davis

That my friend is a badass cover. Even aside from the rendering (which is great), the layout is far superior to what the actual cover is...great job.

I could not agree more.

It's amazing how much nicer the EA Sports wordmark is than the logo.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I could not agree more.

It's amazing how much nicer the EA Sports wordmark is than the logo.

I'm glad someone noticed that, that was one of my main goals was to eliminate that orb/medallion thing they usually have. I mean I've seen people just get rid of it all together, then the cover looks odd/empty, but this way I got to keep the company name on there, while making it clean and modern looking, plus clears up that space so you can see more of the player.

Here's another one, this one was a request, but the pic quality was less than stellar, so didnt come out as good as I wanted.

Dez Bryant

Dez-Bryant-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Not really the best pose for a cover, but loved the intensity of the pic......

Ray Lewis

Ray-Lewis-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

It would be so awesome If you could make a Madden 11 PS3 cover with aaron rodgers. This picshould be good to use.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived