Tornado's Custom EA and 2K Covers

TornadoGTS

Was feeling kinda random today so I made these. Pic was a tad small on the Batum, so had to size down the temp a little (still prints right), and yes I purposely moved the #1 logo so it wouldnt cover his hand. But I didnt like regular BG for use on a 1 render cover, so made a different one, actually like it better.

Nicolas Batum

(Click Pic)

NicolasBatum2K11CoverbyCSC.png

Caron Butler

(Click Pic)

CaronButler2K11CoverbyCSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you do a Miguel Cabrera MLB the show 11 for ps3?

Sorry, I'm not making baseball covers, MLB doesnt want me to.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Could you do a Miguel Cabrera MLB the show 11 for ps3?

Sorry, I'm not making baseball covers, MLB doesnt want me to.

Seriously? hahaha

Is this gonna effect SCW?

Nah its not gonna effect SCW, or at least it shouldnt.

May I ask how you get the high-contrast, faux-HDR quality to the photos you use? I'd like to achieve that look for some photo edits I'm doing and I haven't found an effective-enough tutorial online anywhere...

Just a mix of different programs, plug-ins in Photoshop, and a lot of manual editing in Photoshop.

Decided to use one of my favorite players of all time, Jack McClinton, to make my first CH2K11 one....

Jack McClinton

(Click Pic)

JackMcClintonCH2K11Cover-R.png

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to make something new, and since the real one hasnt come out, I dont feel limited and can truly make it custom, or at least how I want it. No particular reason for the player choice, was just a good pic and pose, nothing more.

Dayne Crist - Notre Dame

(Click Pic)

th_DayneCristNCAAF12Concept-Blue.png

th_DayneCristNCAAF12Concept-Green.png

Really liking the cover concept. I like the way it's all set up.

btw, are you Cyclone on SCW?

Yes.

Wow, the NCAA 12 layout looks really good! It puts more focus on the player and allows for the sublimated stadium in the background to be bigger. And you used a Notre Dame player!!!

This was my own custom layout, and the reasons you mentioned are some of the reasons I made it like that. The real cover has yet to be unveiled.

Wow, the NCAA 12 layout looks really good! It puts more focus on the player and allows for the sublimated stadium in the background to be bigger. And you used a Notre Dame player!!!

This was my own custom layout, and the reasons you mentioned are some of the reasons I made it like that. The real cover has yet to be unveiled.

I realize that it was your custom layout. I was just clarifying that I was commenting on it and not another one of your covers.

Decided to use one of my favorite players of all time, Jack McClinton, to make my first CH2K11 one....

Jack McClinton

(Click Pic)

JackMcClintonCH2K11Cover-R.png

Are they making a College Hoops 2K11?

No, but I wish they were.

Rumor has it..... :P

Madden12HillisCase.png

Archived