Tornado's Custom EA and 2K Covers

TornadoGTS

Here are some of my covers I've made for this year's games........

NFL

Adrian Peterson

360 (Click Pic)

Adrian-Peterson-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Pat White

360 (Click Pic)

Pat-White-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Danny Wuerffel

360 (Click Pic)

Danny-Wuerffel-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Brett Favre

360 (Click Pic)

Brett-Favre-2K10-Cover-2-by-CSC.png

Kyle Orton

360 (Click Pic)

Kyle-Orton-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Randall Cunningham

360 (Click Pic)

Randall-Cunningham-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCAA Football

Jonathan Stewart

360 (Click Pic)

Jonathan-Stewart-10-Cover-2-by-CSC.png

Colt Brennan

360 (Click Pic)

Colt-Brennan-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

NBA

Jason Williams

360 (Click Pic)

Jason-Williams-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Carmelo Anthony

360 (Click Pic)

Carmelo-Anthony-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Gerald Wallace

360 (Click Pic)

Gerald-Wallace-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Those are pretty sweet. Where do you get all the player photo's from? and any tips on how to achieve the HDR look to the shots? I've tried a few different ways and to be honest none of them really worked that well at all.

9erssteve

I usually get my pics from getty or elibrary, and nfl.com for nfl ones. I dont really have any tips for getting a HDR look, theres a lot of plugins that can achieve the look you might be going for.

NCAA Basketball

John Wall

360 (Click Pic)

John-Wall-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Chris Edwards

360 (Click Pic)

Chris-Edwards-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Wes Johnson

360 (Click Pic)

Wes-Johnson-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Zack Novak

360 (Click Pic)

Zack-Novak-2K10-Cover.png

I have never witnessed such professionally custom covers.

Great job on these!

Thanks. Here's some more.......

MLB

Mariano Rivera

PS3 (Click Pic)

Mariano-Rivera-Show-10-Cover-3-by-CSC.png

Ted Williams

PS3 (Click Pic)

Ted-Williams-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Albert Pujols

360 (Click Pic)

Albert-Pujols-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Francisco Rodriguez

360 (Click Pic)

Francisco-Rodriguez-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Those are pretty sweet. Where do you get all the player photo's from? and any tips on how to achieve the HDR look to the shots? I've tried a few different ways and to be honest none of them really worked that well at all.

9erssteve

If you are using photoshop, make a "New Adjustment Layer" black & white, then make sure that layer is changed to "overlay". Then click on the original image do Adjustments - Shadows/Highlight and move the sliders to get the effect you want.

9erssteve

If you are using photoshop, make a "New Adjustment Layer" black & white, then make sure that layer is changed to "overlay". Then click on the original image do Adjustments - Shadows/Highlight and move the sliders to get the effect you want.

Or you could get plug-ins such as Topaz Adjust, Redynamix, and Lucis Arts which if used right can create a good effect

9erssteve

Or you could get plug-ins such as Topaz Adjust, Redynamix, and Lucis Arts which if used right can create a good effect

Gutted, just checked those out and 2 of the three appear to be PC only and the other which runs on the Mac is for Intel Macs only and I'm still running an old school IBM G5. But thanks for the heads up.

Tornado very kindly shared a PS action file he uses and it's giving me better results than I've managed with online tutorials in the past (Man do some of those blow!) and I'll do some more digging and see what else I can find. In the meantime I'll just keep experimenting with what I get using the action and see if I can tweak it a bit.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

NHL

Phil Kessel

360 (Click Pic)

Phil-Kessel-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Archived