"the 7th Pic"

Puckguy14

With special thanks to Mockba for shrinking the 2000X1000 pic down, here is the official picture from Sharks phtographer, Rocky Widner. Please note: YES I KNOW I'M LOOKING DOWN! THEY DIDN'T TELL ME TO LOOK UP!

7thpic.jpg

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Well, as you see, they're talking to Luc Robitaille. I head Luc mouth that this game might have been it for him. You've heard it here first if its true.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

You da man! :D

What a great experience that would be - I am happy for you Puckguy!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

There's something about the lighting and symettry that make that picture look really really fake! Like a screenshot from NHL 2005 or something.

But it is a great pic, nonetheless. I believe it is authentic.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

There's something about the lighting and symettry that make that picture look really really fake! Like a screenshot from NHL 2005 or something.

Dude, I thought the same thing. I thought [for a split second] that that was a screenshot.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

that's so cool, I saw the bluejackets winner of that drop the puck, and he didn't drop it right, it was a toss rather than a drop. You look like you knew what you were doing

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

There's something about the lighting and symettry that make that picture look really really fake!  Like a screenshot from NHL 2005 or something.

Dude, I thought the same thing. I thought [for a split second] that that was a screenshot.

Same here. I guess it shows how far VG's have come since NHLPA '93

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Same here. I guess it shows how far VG's have come since NHLPA '93

I thought the same thing until it loaded past the top quarter or so.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived