"the 7th Pic"

Puckguy14

With special thanks to Mockba for shrinking the 2000X1000 pic down, here is the official picture from Sharks phtographer, Rocky Widner. Please note: YES I KNOW I'M LOOKING DOWN! THEY DIDN'T TELL ME TO LOOK UP!

7thpic.jpg

There's something about the lighting and symettry that make that picture look really really fake! Like a screenshot from NHL 2005 or something.

Dude, I thought the same thing. I thought [for a split second] that that was a screenshot.

that's so cool, I saw the bluejackets winner of that drop the puck, and he didn't drop it right, it was a toss rather than a drop. You look like you knew what you were doing

There's something about the lighting and symettry that make that picture look really really fake!  Like a screenshot from NHL 2005 or something.

Dude, I thought the same thing. I thought [for a split second] that that was a screenshot.

Same here. I guess it shows how far VG's have come since NHLPA '93

The cheap seats at the Joe are great. If you get the last row in the corners, there are gaps where there's just barely not enough room for a seat, so you can go there and walk around. I like to pace during games, so it gives me room to do that.

There's something about the lighting and symettry that make that picture look really really fake! Like a screenshot from NHL 2005 or something.

Same here. I guess it shows how far VG's have come since NHLPA '93

I thought the same thing until it loaded past the top quarter or so.

Archived