XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

Bonus curling tomorrow: Great Britain battles Sweden in a play-in game for the 4th and final seed.

I'd love to see the Brits win and take on Canada in the semis, in a rematch of what was THE match of the Olympics thus far.

Out of all the Skips and teams Murdoch's team scares me the most but they don't call Kevin Martin and his the best in the world for nothing.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel somewhat bad in saying this, but watching the Ladies' Short Program is the best night of the Winter Games. I enjoy every 2 min 50 sec program from each girl as many will see their dreams (and parents cashing in on it) will end with that first fall. All those 5am drives to the rink, dashed with the failure to make a triple flip/double toe combo 37 seconds in. I cannot stop laughing.

I am so tempted to steal this and use it as my Facebook status... Of course if I did, I'd be lying, as I'm pretty much keeping my TV glued to CNBC and the hockey tournament tonight and tomorrow night.

CCSLC signature.png

Whenever the US team conceded their match, they'd switch over to another match, and a couple times, they went to the Sweden match. Their skip's last name is Norberg.

Was I the only one that pictured OJ Simpson tossing stones down the ice?

O.J. could not play worse than who we actually have on the teams.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I feel somewhat bad in saying this, but watching the Ladies' Short Program is the best night of the Winter Games. I enjoy every 2 min 50 sec program from each girl as many will see their dreams (and parents cashing in on it) will end with that first fall. All those 5am drives to the rink, dashed with the failure to make a triple flip/double toe combo 37 seconds in. I cannot stop laughing.

I am so tempted to steal this and use it as my Facebook status... Of course if I did, I'd be lying, as I'm pretty much keeping my TV glued to CNBC and the hockey tournament tonight and tomorrow night.

I formally give you permission to do so. If you wait until tomorrow/Thursday night to post for the Long Program, its length is 4 minutes, 10 seconds.

Whenever the US team conceded their match, they'd switch over to another match, and a couple times, they went to the Sweden match. Their skip's last name is Norberg.

Was I the only one that pictured OJ Simpson tossing stones down the ice?

O.J. could not play worse than who we actually have on the teams.

Ahh, Tank. Your ability to one-line things you fail to understand never ceases to amuse.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Meanwhile, Latvia just tied their game with the Czechs at 2, very late in the third.

Go Latvia!

The United States' side of the bracket would have looked even nicer had Latvia been able to pull off the upset. Drat.

6uXNWAo.png

The Swiss are not intimidated at all by the States. The score is 0-0 going into the third period.

I can smell the upset! At the end of the second it looked like Hiller scored on himself, however the clock had just expired before the puck went into the net.

GO SWISS GO !

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Miller hasnt had to play great, the defense has played amazing, blocking shots, active sticks, but Hiller has been killing us.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived