XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know anything about the times of the games on Friday?

And the times for the rest of tournament are as follows.

26th Semi Final 1 3:00pm ET

26th Semi Final 2 9:30pm ET

27th Bronze Medal Game 10:00pm ET

28th Gold Medal Game 3:15pm ET

Also

I jumped in to watch a bit of the US/Swiss game on NBC. How the hell do you guys deal with that troll Mike Emrick?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

To the medal round!

and I can't wait for this Russia-Canada game.

I jumped in to watch a bit of the US/Swiss game on NBC. How the hell do you guys deal with that troll Mike Emrick?

I think Mike Emrick is great. He's got a little bit of a fan in him and it comes through in his voice. No problem dealing with him here.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Best announcer in the game, bar none.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The same way you guys deal with Don Cherry.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I think Mike Emrick is great. He's got a little bit of a fan in him and it comes through in his voice. No problem dealing with him here.

But NBC's got Al Michaels in their back pocket. Why not use him for some US Olympic play-by-play? ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Dude...Canada's playing like they're pissed off.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Best announcer in the game, bar none.

I agree with Kinger. Must be why it's supposed to snow tonight.

Emrick is the best.

philly.png

Where the hell was this Canadian offense against Team USA?

Today, we are all otaku.

Emrick is too shrill for me. He's not Dave Mishkin shrill, of course, because who else but a Tampa Bay Lightning broadcaster could be that terrible and maintain gainful employment, but I find Emrick's voice rather grating. I still kinda like Dave Strader.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived