The 1960's Browns logo that never was.

PittsburghSucks

I know I'm probably in the minority but I still think this guy is the perfect Browns logo...

brownie.jpg

I actually like it ..... one thing needs to be tweaked, make the belt buckle look like a 'C' rather than what it looks like in that.

Also, to keep the BROWNS purists satisfied, be like the STEELERS and put that or another logo only on the players right side of helmet, then you can still retain the old boring look.

No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No.

No.

NO!

The elf logo is legendary, it doesn't need anything done to it. As for the helmet... you are joking right? There is no way you typed that expecting to be taken seriously.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, whenever I read these threads, part of me wishes that the Browns would move again.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For some reason, whenever I read these threads, part of me wishes that the Browns would move again.

It's because you don't "get" Cleveland Vet. Don't worry man, I suffer from the same handicap. Hopefully our Cleveland-based members can show us the error of our ways.

I've resigned myself to the fact that the Brown pants are going to stay for a little while so I'll take the little mini victory in that they're not wearing the solid brown socks with them (like they did in that one preseason game). I'd prefer them to go white pants, white socks on the road, but this look isn't so horrible with the striped socks.

ClevelandBrownsvKansasCityChiefskWj.jpg

I dont love the brown pants, but I could live with them in the form we saw in 2009. Fortunately, they havent been seens since, as it appears they were a Mangini experiment that even he saw wasnt a good one.

Ps. I also love the grey face masks and think they really mesh well with the classic autumn colors of orange and brown. Grey face masks dont always work, but with the Browns they do.

Thanks for responding to my post from a year ago. It was bothering me that nobody responded to what I said. Sarcasm aside, it's good to see that I was wrong about the Brown pants sticking around for awhile.

PvO6ZWJ.png

In case anyone's interested, I'm putting together an RGB-optimized package of current Browns' graphics.

Surprisingly, they've got the largest number of logos and wordmarks than anyone else in the NFL. 21 variations of wordmarks alone...not even counting the versions to be used on dark backgrounds.

I should have them up sometime soon.

Archived