Highschool Football Uniforms 2010

dmhtfld

Well my highschool just recently switch football uniforms for next season. The uniforms are pretty sweet and from what i can see, they look good.I cant really tell if the pants have striping on them but i like the simple elements on the jersey.

13867_102767559745405_100000364836186_68286_8237423_n.jpg

Post your schools uniform for next year

To be honest, I'm not really digging the block font with the Texas Tech numbers.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

My school got new Steelers look-a-like uniforms this past year. A return to what we wore about 10 years ago. So they will be wearing the same thing next year.

Myself in the home:

football3.jpg

And the away:

football1.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Hey. Here are my former High School's Uniforms (Denair High School, Denair, California) Even though I graduated in 2008, I am a coach for my high school (O-line coach), so I thought I'd share. They have been the same since 2006, except for the helmet decals. They have changed a couple of times.

Home:

denair-1.jpg

Away:

Denair-2.jpg

raiders-2.png

Hey. Here are my former High School's Uniforms (Denair High School, Denair, California) Even though I graduated in 2008, I am a coach for my high school (O-line coach), so I thought I'd share. They have been the same since 2006, except for the helmet decals. They have changed a couple of times.

Home:

denair-1.jpg

Away:

Denair-2.jpg

I played Denair my JV year. I played for Amador and graduated in 2004. Cool seeing a guy on here close to my area.

oregonsig.png

football3.jpg

The team in red has an interesting helmet. Is that a horn decal? What is their mascot?

Yes, those are horns on the helmet. They're the Red Devils and they have been doing that forever. And as much as I hate that school, I'll give them credit that they have pretty good helmets.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Well my highschool just recently switch football uniforms for next season. The uniforms are pretty sweet and from what i can see, they look good.I cant really tell if the pants have striping on them but i like the simple elements on the jersey.

grove city, ohio, right? i like them, much improved.

i used to live in columbus, always wished you guys had a better logo on the helmet.

i used to live in columbus, always wished you guys had a better logo on the helmet.

yeah idk if were changing the helmet logo this year or not but i think we have had a couple differnt logos on the helmet in the last 10-15 years

yeah idk if were changing the helmet logo this year or not but i think we have had a couple differnt logos on the helmet in the last 10-15 years

So was the referendum which was profiled on HBO's "Real Sports" pass? I remember watching that last fall and FF past the intros/follow-ups so I have no idea if it passed.

Archived