Boston Celtics concept

AndrewG70

Maybe lose the waist band and make the top of the shorts stripes a little wider so it matches the width of the shirt stripe. Also maybe add some piping to the outside of the stripes. I like the radially arched wordmarks - good throwback quality without looking "old". Template looks a little old though - are those shoulders narrower than most are these days? Maybe it would work better on the Lakers/Pistons template, or one that has wider sleeves?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah, i like the addition of the cold, but i don't like their alternate with the triangle on the shorts and rectangle on the shirt.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Yeah, i like the addition of the cold, but i don't like their alternate with the triangle on the shorts and rectangle on the shirt.

I agree. The concept is a little chilly. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I cannot take any credit for originality in this concept. In a similar manner that the Bruins Winter Classic uniforms were designed, this one is a combination of design elements from the past and present.

1. The wordmarks are smaller versions of the original ones (from the Red Auerbach dynasty era).

2. The striping pattern is identical to the one on the current alternates (recolored, of course).

3. The gold color is the same shade as the one featured on the St. Patrick's Day uniform.

4. The shamrocks on the belt buckle and the rear neckline are on the current uniforms.

5. The number font is identical to the one they currently use (the front numbers reduced from 6" to 5".)

The only "original" uniform is the gold alternate that I added on, which features the team's alternate wordmark it's had since day one.

I have never seen that script Celtics wordmark used except on "official" logo sheets. Why it always appears there, I have no idea, but I haven't seen it on any uniform or merchandise

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It's kinda cool... they should at least use it on warmups or shoot around shirts or something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

CelticsConcept.png

EDIT: Added an alternate

Sorry ... I can't say I like it ... and for two reasons:

1) The Celtics shouldn't be playing in gold. The Kings tried it a while back and it was awful. The Celtics do not need to replicate this error!

2) The cursive script belongs only on fashion t-shirts, women's fashion t-shirts ... nothing more.

Just my $0.02.

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Archived