Name My Car

GMac

What should GMac name his new car...  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A Kenworth tractor with a sleeper.

Well, not exactly what i was talking about.... but a Cabover is a truck with the cab over the engine, unlike "longnose" trucks, that have the engine in front. Kenworth no longer makes cabovers.

However, the reference was to "Knight Rider", where the was Kitt, who everyone loved... Karr, who was a pretty cool badass for a robotic car... and Goliath, the Kenworth Cabover who roared and had the solid steel grate in front of his grill so he could smash the :censored: outta stuff. He was by far the coolest character on Knight Rider.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I shall get a dog and name it cat...

Actually, my uncle once did just that.

I have a cat nicknamed Snoop Dog. The guy is a curious guy and gets into everything and will follow you around like a dog. So, the nickname came to be Snoop Dog.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

well I voted for Pepe.. i actually ahve never named my acr, nver really thought about it before, maybe I should do that to my current car, a 97 Chevy monte Carlo, white. Any suggestions?

Mr. Burns

MC

Carlos Montgomery

Blacky

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Toaster or Toastermobile

(OT, not worthy of seperate thread, and a glimpse into why i hated high school)

When I turned 16 I got my sisters old car, a banged up 1986 Silver Volkswagon Jetta, with an old style sun roof. Which pretty closely resembled a toaster on wheels, hence the name. I was the youngest of my friends and the first one with a car, and the only one that could drive a standard. So when ever we all hung out I had to drive, which lead to the motto/slogan "The Toaster Pops 'Em Out Hot." Because it always ended up with me driving, one of my good female friends in the passenger seat, then my friend Joe and (Insert Female Name Here) "enjoying" the backseat of my car when I was driving them home (by the way when there are two teens in the back of a car, and your driving, use the side mirrors not the rear view mirror, not the rear view mirror). On one occasion I was kicked out of my own car, so they could move the seats forward to have more room. The toaster only lasted my junior year, towards the end of the year the "toast popped up." I was driving back from lunch, on a 55 mph road, wind picked up, the wind got between the metal cover and the fabric of the sun roof, so when I hit the dip in the road the metal cover goes flying off, I thought I heared something so I went to wind it back to see if it was off the track, which is when I discovered the hole in the top of my car. You ever have to explain to the attendance office, principle and attendance officer that your going to skipped 3rd period because you have to go find your sun roof that flew off your car. I had to take them to my car then, bring in the (quite bent and dented) sunroof to the for proof.

dmr

Archived