European Soccer Concept Cup: Germany

raysox

GER.png

Alright guys this is how this will work. The first 16 people to sign up get a spot for this country. You can have a total of 3 entries for the whole competition. No more than 1 in a country.

Your objective is to design a logo, and Kits for a made up team for the country we're doing. Round 1 is Germany. You sign up for the round by a post with your

• Board Name
  • City
  • Team Name
  • Colour ideas

I want to try to keep the colours different, so we don't have a large number of the same colour. You can choose one of these cities(15 highest population, and 1 extra for the capital.) I recommend looking up some names of actual clubs, for ideas. Here's a list of current teams.

• Berlin
  • Berlin
  • Hamburg
  • Munich
  • Cologne/Koln
  • Frankfort
  • Stuttgart
  • Dortmund
  • Essen
  • Dusseldorf
  • Bremen
  • Hannover
  • Liepzig
  • Duisburg
  • Nuremburg
  • Dresden

You have 2 weeks after sign up to get your concepts into my email mtbuc@aol.com. After we get submissions, we will open voting for each. People over 100 posts can vote for their top 3 identities. 1st place=3pts, 2nd place=2pts, 3rd place=1pt. Top 3 for each country move into an elimination tournament. after the 15 automatic bids get in, we will have a wild card vote.

Post any questions, I'm not sure I covered everything.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'll go for it, too. I'll get owned, but I wanna do it, anyways.

User Name: The NSL

Team Name: Frankfurter Atlas SV

City: Frankfurt

Colors: Pink, Navy, Emerald Green, Cream

Kit Manufacturer: adidas

Sponsor: Pending, for now.

If no one minds, I'm shortening the competition. So instead of 2 weeks after sign ups, It will be just 1. After this round, I plan to post 2 countries at a time. If the competition is shorter, it wont fade out like the draw brawl.

Lastly, I think I'm going to expand the number of teams you can do, to 4. By my calculations, 26 people total would have to sign up for just 3 teams. With 4 teams, only 16 people really had to join.

I also already have mine done :D

Are we to use the logo you posted or the Bundesliga logo from real life?

This whole thing has no ties with any of the European leagues. Just use the circle logo, if you do

Archived