European Soccer Concept Cup: Germany

raysox

GER.png

Alright guys this is how this will work. The first 16 people to sign up get a spot for this country. You can have a total of 3 entries for the whole competition. No more than 1 in a country.

Your objective is to design a logo, and Kits for a made up team for the country we're doing. Round 1 is Germany. You sign up for the round by a post with your

• Board Name
  • City
  • Team Name
  • Colour ideas

I want to try to keep the colours different, so we don't have a large number of the same colour. You can choose one of these cities(15 highest population, and 1 extra for the capital.) I recommend looking up some names of actual clubs, for ideas. Here's a list of current teams.

• Berlin
  • Berlin
  • Hamburg
  • Munich
  • Cologne/Koln
  • Frankfort
  • Stuttgart
  • Dortmund
  • Essen
  • Dusseldorf
  • Bremen
  • Hannover
  • Liepzig
  • Duisburg
  • Nuremburg
  • Dresden

You have 2 weeks after sign up to get your concepts into my email mtbuc@aol.com. After we get submissions, we will open voting for each. People over 100 posts can vote for their top 3 identities. 1st place=3pts, 2nd place=2pts, 3rd place=1pt. Top 3 for each country move into an elimination tournament. after the 15 automatic bids get in, we will have a wild card vote.

Post any questions, I'm not sure I covered everything.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'll go for it, too. I'll get owned, but I wanna do it, anyways.

User Name: The NSL

Team Name: Frankfurter Atlas SV

City: Frankfurt

Colors: Pink, Navy, Emerald Green, Cream

Kit Manufacturer: adidas

Sponsor: Pending, for now.

If no one minds, I'm shortening the competition. So instead of 2 weeks after sign ups, It will be just 1. After this round, I plan to post 2 countries at a time. If the competition is shorter, it wont fade out like the draw brawl.

Lastly, I think I'm going to expand the number of teams you can do, to 4. By my calculations, 26 people total would have to sign up for just 3 teams. With 4 teams, only 16 people really had to join.

I also already have mine done :D

Board Name: NEW.ERA.PANDA

City: Dusseldorf

Team Name: VfL Dusseldorf 10

Colour ideas: Blue & White & Orange

Kit Manufacture: Nike

Sponsor: General Electric

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived