Fixing the Ottawa Senators alternate

habsfan1

Gone are the exploding red armpits and the Sens wordmark. The white curves under the arms have also been slightly modified. I've decided to go with their current crest because I don't see anything wrong with it and the =O= logo remains on the shoulders.

SensAlt.png

Gone are the exploding red armpits and the Sens wordmark. The white curves under the arms have been slightly modified. I also went with their current crest because I don't see anything wrong with it and the =O= logo remains on the shoulders.

SensAlt.png

LOVE this! I've always been a big fan of Ottawa's uniforms and this one is absolutely AMAZING. You did a really good job blending designs from both uniforms. However, my only pet peeve is the crest logo. I've never been a huge fan of that logo, but I guess it'll do with this concept. I've always loved their first logo they had for so many years.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

LOVE this! I've always been a big fan of Ottawa's uniforms and this one is absolutely AMAZING. You did a really good job blending designs from both uniforms. However, my only pet peeve is the crest logo. I've never been a huge fan of that logo, but I guess it'll do with this concept. I've always loved their first logo they had for so many years.

I figured people would say that about the crest. Even though I stand by my personnal opinion about it, I will add 2 more versions just because it's what people will want to see. Here they are.

SensAlt2.png

SensAlt3.png

Which one do all of you like the most?

Seeing as there is a complete absence of gold in the jerseys, I think the best Senators logo you could possibly use on this jersey is the Peace Tower logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

And just like that, you fixed the only things that were wrong with this jersey. It feels clean and modern, and also very much like the Sens' earlier uniforms.

It does look a lot better with either of the profile views, although I think my vote would have to go to #2.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I can understand that some people want gold in the uniform and I even liked the gold when it was first introduced into Ottawa's thirds, but these days think the team looks better in the simple black/red/white combination. I really don't think the team is hurt at all by having gold in the logo but not on the rest of the uniform. It makes the gold and the logo stand out a bit more, IMO.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived