2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you let such a piss-poor goaltender shut you out so frequently?

Cristobal Huet doesn't really start games anymore. Antti Niemi, on the other hand, is adequate and possibly good.

He's not good. He probably is adequate. But that's not supposed to win you playoff games. Not unless you're Detroit with Chris Osgood.

Luongo has given up, it looks like. What a captain.

He just can't maintain mental focus in the playoffs. Every single year he seems to have a mental breakdown when it matters the most. I hope this is the end of the club catering to his whims and letting him play far more games than he should. When he needs to be sharp, he doesn't have it. There's no good reason for him to play 70 plus games when he without fail flames out in the playoffs after playing that much.

I am really trying not to break something here. The Pens for reasons unknown, do not believe in making things easy on themselves and here they are again. But I refuse to believe the Pens are going to lose this series.

We will beat the Habs.

The thing I use to keep hope in my insane mind is, there is no way the last game in Mellon Arena is going to be a loss.

...but these Habs have made a habit of ruining things.

Do not worry, the Pens will be fine. Just remember one thing:

We will beat the Habs.

I hope the Canadiens win because I'm tired of seeing them lose in the second round.

Up to now, at least the team showed as much heart as they possibly could when it really mattered. Halak emerged and became a postseason menace and gave the fans many priceless moments. Yes, pun intended. Get it? Priceless?

I hope the Canadiens win because I'm tired of seeing them lose in the second round.

Up to now, at least the team showed as much heart as they possibly could when it really mattered. Halak emerged and became a postseason menace and gave the fans many priceless moments. Yes, pun intended. Get it? Priceless?

I'll admit it, I LOL'ed.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Cristobal Huet doesn't really start games anymore. Antti Niemi, on the other hand, is adequate and possibly good.

He's not good. He probably is adequate. But that's not supposed to win you playoff games. Not unless you're Detroit with Chris Osgood.

Maybe he's not good, but he's playing well. Guy has a nice handful of shutouts on the year + playoffs and people treat him like Red Light Racicot. I'm not sure what he has to do.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Very impressive series finally wrapped up in Vancouver, but let's talk some more about the Pittsburgh Penguins every hour of every day.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'll remember Mellon Arena for the Sudden Impact scenes and it's gif of the roof opening.

slideshow.gif

Don't stare at it too long as you may go into convulsions.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Maybe he's not good, but he's playing well. Guy has a nice handful of shutouts on the year + playoffs and people treat him like Red Light Racicot. I'm not sure what he has to do.

Theres a difference between a 'good' goalie, and a goalie that plays good in the playoffs. Niemi is the latter, and I certainly have no complaints

Bring on the Sharks!

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I'll remember Mellon Arena for the Sudden Impact scenes and it's gif of the roof opening.

slideshow.gif

Sudden Death I think you meant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGwm7qsPNBM

Awful movie btw, but it is worth to see it for Van Dame sneaking on the ice and stopping a penalty shot, and fighting the Penguins Mascot.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Very impressive series finally wrapped up in Vancouver, but let's talk some more about the Pittsburgh Penguins every hour of every day.

The more people talk about them, the more my nerves go up.

slideshow.gif

Sudden Death I think you meant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGwm7qsPNBM

Awful movie btw, but it is worth to see it for Van Dame sneaking on the ice and stopping a penalty shot, and fighting the Penguins Mascot.

I have Sudden Impact on the brain as my Dad just watched it, But agreed awful movie.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

If it comes down to Pens-Blackhawks, the whole season was fixed in order for them to shoot the remake of Sudden Death.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived