The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came across these in this video ... (via OperationSports.com)

Screenshots...

Golden State Warriors

Screenshot2010-07-26at115121AM.png

Screenshot2010-07-26at115137AM.png

Screenshot2010-07-26at115148AM.png

Utah Jazz

Screenshot2010-07-26at115303AM.png

Screenshot2010-07-26at115409AM.png

Screenshot2010-07-26at115448AM.png

The Jazz sets shown look like the throwbacks from last year, except for the white one. I'll leave that to you guys. Golden State ... meh; the screenshots aren't of the best quality so I don't know, but names beneath the number on the back. <_< Can't tell if thats Copperplate or not for the number, but all indications thus far lead us to believe it will be. State of California logo on the backside? Well anyway, you guys pick these shots apart for what they're worth.

ltj009.png

Screenshots...

Golden State Warriors

The Jazz sets shown look like the throwbacks from last year, except for the white one. I'll leave that to you guys. Golden State ... meh; the screenshots aren't of the best quality so I don't know, but names beneath the number on the back. <_< Can't tell if thats Copperplate or not for the number, but all indications thus far lead us to believe it will be. State of California logo on the backside? Well anyway, you guys pick these shots apart for what they're worth.

Did Steph Curry get traded to the Pacers?

ujsignature.png

Screenshots...

Golden State Warriors

No.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Screenshots...

Golden State Warriors

No.

</facetious>

ujsignature.png

Isn't there a 3 year wait until teams can use an alt, yet the pictures above show Utah already having a 3 uniform set? Kinda makes you question whether or not they're real, though I'm sure they're not off by much if at all.

EDIT: Probably are fake after noticing the old Jazz logo on the court.

hollywoodp.jpg

Isn't there a 3 year wait until teams can use an alt, yet the pictures above show Utah already having a 3 uniform set? Kinda makes you question whether or not they're real, though I'm sure they're not off by much if at all.

They have to wait 2 years, and those uniforms aren?t the ?official uniforms? they?ll be releasing in mid-August.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Its already been clearly pointed out that these are fakes yet you still take the time to question them and comment on them LOL.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

LOL! So hilarious.

I don't skim through every single post on here.

Sue me.

Lighten up dude, I was just messing around with ya.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived