Conference Finals Crossover Extravaganza!

JamieRose

So I decided to do crossovers for the teams in their respective conference finals right now in the NBA and NHL, putting them in the places of the other league. First up, San Jose Sharks as an NBA team.

SanJoseSharks.png

SanJoseSharksAlternate.png

Next: Phoenix Suns

TDZiMMB.png

I like this idea. San Jose looks good. I don't like how the alternate jersey has black collars, though. Blue and white would've looked good. Other than that I really like it and hope to see something good for the Suns.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

The Sharks look really nice. A lot of people rip on the crossovers, but I like to see them when done well (like you did here.) This is a great representation of what the Sharks would look like if they were an NBA team, and I think they would look very good. The black alt looks too black, but that's what I think of their actual alternates, which means you executed this well.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

San Jose's alts are very black, black collars, very little striping, so I tried to represent that in a basketball uniform. That's basically how I do these, just reinterpreting the uniforms, and try to make small changes where necessary.

Anyway, here's the next set, the Phoenix Suns. I must say, these would look very silly on the ice, but that's why they're not a hockey team in real life.

PhoenixSuns.png

PhoenixSunsAlt.png

Next up: Montreal Canadiens

TDZiMMB.png

Canadiens. Home and road are very different, as are their actual uniforms. These were a bit tougher to incorporate into a basketball uniform. The design is much more suited for Hockey (or football ;) )

MontrealCanadiens.png

Next: Boston Celtics

TDZiMMB.png

For the Canadiens, maybe you could use one of their heritage jerseys as an alternate.

Great series so far, I think it has to do with thte fact that you are carrying over the designs rather than trying to make all new ones.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

The Phoenix Suns hockey uniform is excellent work. I really wish there was still Iron Crossover competitions, because I really enjoy good crossovers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I actually really really like the Canadiens jersey. The wraparound stripe doesn't translate that terribly to a basketball jersey. At least in concept. I don't know how it'd look in real life.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived