Texas A&M football concepts

cajunaggie08

I can't take credit for these as I saw em on a Texas A&M board, but I just wanted to share them with yall. Since A&M has a strong military history, someone at texags.com decided to see what we would look like with camo style helmets done similar to what Army had a little while back at the Army-Navy game. The creator also created an A&M version of Missouri's pro combat uniforms. Since A&M is with Adidas they wont have anything called pro combat, but its not a bad idea for something A&M should do in the future.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1625985&forum_id=5

4622383206_6381615803.jpg

4623805255_132e2cc2e0.jpg

4627590106_f92b1b701f.jpg

4624067351_8dfd20d14d.jpg

4626801233_f4da276def.jpg

4627542734_55fdd94fcc.jpg

I REALLY like the version in the second picture. I've seen some of the "military uniforms" (Oregon, Maryland, South Carolina), but this TAMU concept looks phenomenal. I'd LOVE to see that as a primary uniform, not just occasionally commemorative.

The others, not so much...the blackout is over-used in college football as is.

yeah the second and third are very nice. well done. the all black is bad though. =\

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

#2 and #3 aren't bad, but I like the first one best. #2 is just too "Florida State" for my taste.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The second photo is the only one which exemplifies the Corps of Cadets, so that the the one which I like the most. The khaki is more Class Alphas, than Class Midnights, but a drab olive helmet would not be desirable.

Pardon my ignorance...What exactly are Class Alphas and Class Midnights?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The 1st one is definitely my favorite. I'm not sure it would ever fly though because I don't know how accurate it is from military uniform standpoint. Apparently if you do any sort of camo / military theme to your uniforms you have to be very accurate or people in the armed forces get very upset.

Still, they are all really nice concepts. The top one is pure sexy though.

Archived