Blackhawks attempt to find out why shark on San Jose logo is eating hockey stick

Did they attempt to answer why the Blackhawks cross out their own initial on their shoulder logo? That alarm clock logo is terrible. Crossing out the C is a fundamental error. The tomahawks should be supporting it, not covering it. Putting them in the back says, "Yeah, well if you try to cross Chicago, you'll have us tomahawks to worry about!" They would be backing up the city, not blotting it out.

Did they attempt to answer why the Blackhawks cross out their own initial on their shoulder logo? That alarm clock logo is terrible. Crossing out the C is a fundamental error. The tomahawks should be supporting it, not covering it. Putting them in the back says, "Yeah, well if you try to cross Chicago, you'll have us tomahawks to worry about!" They would be backing up the city, not blotting it out.

Boy, if I had a dime for everytime I thought about that...

well, I guess as of right now, I'd have a dime.

This was kinda funny:

"Sharks are primarily carnivorous, so it really makes no sense for them to suddenly introduce wood to their diet"

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

The last line of the article puts it over the top with me. "The San Jose Sharks were reportedly just as confused by the Blackhawks logo, failing to understand what a somewhat racist representation of a Native American had to do with hockey."

The last line of the article puts it over the top with me. "The San Jose Sharks were reportedly just as confused by the Blackhawks logo, failing to understand what a somewhat racist representation of a Native American had to do with hockey."

Yep, over the top in terms of stupidity.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

If you put the Penguins and Sharks logos side by side ... with them both being on triangle backgrounds... it kinda looks like the shark swooped in and ate the penguin. It works better with the old sharks logo because thats a straight-edge triangle.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived