Raysox's 32 in 32

raysox

18/32 Ghana

Dang, I didn't plan on these teams being released now.

I actually really like how one jersey is red/yellow, while the other is white/black. The team nickname is the black stars, thus the reason there are black stars on the jersey. The stripes connecting the front and back design make the Ghana flag. Thats really about it.

GHA.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm....this reminds me of the adidas template of 2006. Other than that, I think you did quite well on this. Only thing I dislike is everything to be centered on the front. This looks abit messy. I'd suggest to move either the number or the Ghana logo. The colors and all that are perfect and fit Ghana very well. Good job!

19/32 Denmark

I love the way Denmark's crest is. It really is fantastic. I just made a design similar to an adidas template back in 2006. I put one of the flower design from the crest onto the chest, similar to Valencia's white jersey. Not really much to say about this one. Mexico is next.

DEN.png

20/32 Mexico

Now, I wanted to go for a look like this. I think that pattern going across is really cool, but in the end it ended up like those 1998 jerseys most people hated. The thing about that one was that it had too much of a difference in colour, I made mine closer. I kept the black clash jersey, since it actually looks pretty good now. The jerseys are actually the shades of green from 06.

MEX.png?t=1277836628

I honestly thing these are one of the best kits you've done so far. It reminds me of 2006 but it has some kind of fresh touch to it, which makes it great. Good touch on the black clash kit too! Excited to see more.

21/30 South Korea

One thing the logo needed is more red in it. The logo was all blue, but jersey is red. I thought of this before I actually saw the current, I put tiger stripes on the back, since this team is nicknamed the Tigers! Then nike design on the normal spots, nothing crazy.

KOR.png

Grrrr, no comments.

22/32 Spain

Let me say this, Spain's navy>>>>>the royal blue. As you can see, I put that in the thinking behind my concept. I thought it was time to include some fun design on a concept to ad to the adidas striping. I vectorized the last logo, just because I thought this one went better with concept. Plus, the other logo is ridiculous.

ESP.png

23/32 Brazil

Kinda based these on ManU's recent kits, since Brazil is a Nike team. Kept the yellow/blue/blue, since I don't like the yellow/blue/white they've worn. The clash jersey is blue/blue/white, with the same design. I tried to do some of that gradient that nike has used on pro combat(aka halftone gradient.)

BRA.png

I've timed releasign some of these great, ahahah.

23/32 Brazil

Kinda based these on ManU's recent kits, since Brazil is a Nike team. Kept the yellow/blue/blue, since I don't like the yellow/blue/white they've worn. The clash jersey is blue/blue/white, with the same design. I tried to do some of that gradient that nike has used on pro combat(aka halftone gradient.)

BRA.png

I've timed releasign some of these great, ahahah.

Based on today's result ("Kaka": Portuguese for "boy we sucked today"), I'd say Brazil blue jersey = Cowboys blue jersey.

Packers-2.png

24/32 Algeria

Here is one you've probably not thought of. This Algeria concept was inspired by the flag. I made the shorts white, because I'd rather have a clash green kit. I bet a bunch of you say that I can't do that. I made the names and numbers red, to match the flag, with the red symbol in the middle. I kind of updated the current logo, since I couldn't find it in svg.

ALG.png

These are pretty cool. Algeria's current set are (unnecessarily) plain, IMO. The idea of using the flag is a good one. For some reason, I'd be interested in seeing a large subliminated crescent and star on the front of the primary shirt. And the star being over the heart would seem symbolic, somehow. The socks are really grabbing my attention too.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

25/32 Chile

With this, all I really did was make a fun design on a nike template. They use some small company as their manufacturer, and I wanted to keep the whole thing at 3 kit makers(4 if you want to include umbro, which is a part of nike.) I kept the red/blue/white set that they've always wore, then all white on the clash kit.

CHI.png

26/32 Slovenia

They really have the best colour combo in the whole thing. I took the gradients out of the logo, and made it basically the same otherwise. Instead of Green/yellow, I used the lime green from the logo and gave it a cool modern feel. The mountains from the current set on the front, but with piping to cut them off, instead of by the hem under the arm. Nike design on the other parts.

SLV.png

Archived