Raysox's 32 in 32

raysox

I'm really liking the Nigeria set, but the Uruguay not so much. I like the blue one, but I think the other one would look better if the entire thing was striped. Not a fan of the name font either. But the Nigeria set is beautiful.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another issue with the Uruguay set, is that the clash kit is almost as blue as the regular kit, which rather defeats teh point of it being a clash in the first place.

As for the Nigeria kit, I like it, although it means I'm going to have to tweak the kit I'm working on for my thread...

12/32 Australia

Honestly, the Socceroos have the worst jerseys in the whole tournament. I hope you wont think that about mine. I ran design up each sleeve as seen below, on the front and back. I almost put a map of Australia on the front but that would be way too tacky. I made the logo not gradient, and made the blue, green so it would match the home jerseys better.

AUS.png

Actually, Australia's real jerseys are spot on. One of the best in the World Cup. It's your jerseys that seem too bland to me. No offense.

However, I absolutely love what you've done with the logo. I really hate those gradients.

I don't agree with you that they have one of the worst sets. I think they're one of the best, but that's just me.

As for your concepts, the basic design is great. One thing that bugs me is the navy triangle on the back of the home, while it works great on the road kit. Both of the kits could use some white, as I think it looks great combined with Australias colors.

For the badge, I think you should go back to the ones they use now. I think they're much better than this logo.

What I love is how simple you kept the shorts and socks. Works just perfect! The font you used also fits very good.

Overall, great job!

13/32 France

Fitting today as Les Bleus are knocked out.

This was started from the basic idea their 06 kits had with the white jersey and a pattern like their flag on the front. As you can see, i did the same here. I had the normal red/white/blue combo, but added navy so balance it out, and match the logo. I traced the logo with no gradients, because frankly it sucks that way. I liked how the adidas stripes were different colours now, so I used them here. Comments maybe?

FRA.png

Unlike Australia, I love what you've done with France. The white & red (or blue & red on the away) lines remind me of the Teamgeist ball curves from WC06.

The only two aspects I don't like about this concept is that 1.The logo needs to include more red, get rid of the dark blue, and 2.The central area is too busy, having the adidas logo, the federation crest and the numbers packed so closely.

Great job!

14/32 Paraguay

I had to keep the stripes for this Paraguay concept. I thought I'd be different and only have two on the front, so its not an over load of stripes. The white clash is cool because it has a stripe that matches the logo with the stripes running down.

PAR.png

15/32 Slovakia

This was just kinda something that came to me, and I put it together. Anything is better than the rec team adidas template they use. I made a logo from a shape I came up with. I was actually playing around with one of the functions you can do which is kinda like a paint brush. I started to make mountains, which Slovakia has, so I went with it. I decided I wanted to get annoying with sublimated patterns on the back. The things are the crest of Slovakia. Lastly, I threw in a collar just cause I could, and it seemed more professional looking.

SVK.png

Congrats on moving on too Slovakia

16/32 United States

Hey everyone. Here is actually one of my favorite concepts so far. I really liked the horizontal stripes on the US's previous kits. But I liked the sublimated style of the current. I mixed both, and added some things. As you can see, I only had the pattern on the front, just for effect. Then nike style on the other parts of the kit.

USA.png

17/32 England

Grrrrrrrrr. Bad day.

Anywho here is the second best team in group C! I LOVE the refreshing all white look England has now. SO for this concept, that's what I went for. I also liked the 06 flag type deal on the sleeve, so I put it just on the white. Umbro is owned by Nike, and I resisted temptation to put Nike style everywhere.

ENG.png

Ya like?

Archived