Raysox's 32 in 32

raysox

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7/32 Ivory Coast

Today's concept is for the so called best team in Africa. Kinda modern design, not really connected to the current. Just random puma design. I did make the home a solid creamsicle, and the clash all white. I used the updated logo that they introduced for the world cup.

CIV.png

8/32 Italy

Two design elements I had going here. Last year at the confederations cup, the Italians wore a blue/brown combo. I loved it so much, that I brought it back for this concept. It seems new and refreshing, still using blue. The jerseys are similar to the 2006 Germany kits, with the bar with the German flag going across the chest. Same idea, but with Italy.

ITA.png

3/32 The Netherlands

Time for a team that gets bandwagoned the most during world cups. This team use to have a white kit that had a red and blue sash. for the 2006 World cup. I liked it so much, I decided to use it on the home and clash. I kept a collar, and the Nike band things. The pants on the home are black to match the current set. RHe white jersey is basically the current jersey, with the sash.

NED1.png

Attempt 1

New Zealand tomorrow, go USA.

The sash was my fave Dutch jersey. I've been looking for one lately. I found one at a local soccer/rugby store but it was in children sizes :(

Anyhow, I just wanted to say "great idea to bring that back, love it!"

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

As much as I liked the Ivory Coast kits, I dislike your Italy kits... they are the Azzurri not the Nerazzurri (Inter Milan), the flag stripes you did are Hungary's not Italy's, and even if the stripes looked like the badge and national flag, the shirt is too similar to what the Germans wore at Euro 2008... and trust me, nobody in Europe wants to look like the Germans!

edit: I'm an idiot for missing the description, but I still think they do look way too much like Germany's Euro 2008 shirt... and I do like how you used gold since they're the defending champions

If I can think of a new Idea for Italy, I'll post it, but until then...

9/32 Honduras

Nothing too spectacular. The white kits have the normal nike stuff, then around the neck there is a design with the 5 stars from the flag of Honduras. The blue kit has stripes matching most of their previous jerseys. I did take off that H on their chest they normally have. Can anyone enlighten me on what that was for? Anywho, here it is.

HON.png

10/32 Uruguay

Lets start with the logo. I had an idea for a logo like this, and decided to break it out for one of these teams. I didn't care for Uruguay's logo so I made this one. 4 stars that match the current logo, with stripes like the flag. The kits are pretty simple. Puma style on everything in the Uruguay blue. The White jersey has stripes that match the logo and flag.

URU.png

This one is pretty hit or miss.

No comments? D:

11/32 Nigeria

The current jersey is just weak adidas template, that is all green. I mixed it up, and made the jersey resemble the flag again. I made the team a new logo also, the current isn't very good at all. I updated it with an eagle carrying a ball, due to the nickname super eagles. I'll just leave this here.

NGA.png

Comments on the two new ones?

Archived