Raysox's 32 in 32

raysox

the slovenia one is great. I like how you kept the mountains the same color they are on Slovenia's regular jerseys.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27/32 Switzerland

This idea goes back to a concept I once did. It was for Canada, and I had the hoops, but put maple leafs. I remembered that, and instead put the crest of Switzerland. Pretty simple. I put some Puma design that I've used on other concepts on it. FACT, the logo has the 3 letters, which are the official names of Switzerland in 2 languages. Enjoy!

SWI.png

I need to chip in my two cents of praise for the Slovenia set. Actually, two cents isn't enough. I like the mix simplicity and stylishness they have, and the mountain pattern is really one cooler little decorative touches in world football kits.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

28/32 Greece

Here is one of my favorite concepts. Greece uses this template that adidas uses same with about every other team. It's simple, but could use something. I added flair to it, with sublimated stripes to match the Greek flag. Does anyone else just love that logo? It's just clean, simple, and to the point.

GRE.png

29/32 Serbia

Their current homes are the red and blue cross deal, while their clash is maroon and gold like the crest. That bugged me, so I had to do something about it in this concept. As you can see, I made them the same, with different colours. Similar to the Arsenal kits last season, just because both are Nike. I used the style of socks from the Dutch set, because I hadn't used it since.

SRB.png

30/32 Cameroon

Sorry for the delay. The boards were down this afternoon.

So where do I start. In 2002, they wore a sleeveless look, then Fifa banned them. So this is somewhat a throwback to it. I put some puma signitures on it with the bottom part, and the sleeve sublimated pattern. the rest is basically pretty simple for puma.

CAM.png

19/32 Denmark

I love the way Denmark's crest is. It really is fantastic. I just made a design similar to an adidas template back in 2006. I put one of the flower design from the crest onto the chest, similar to Valencia's white jersey. Not really much to say about this one. Mexico is next.

DEN.png

I'm Danish and I love the Denmark kits. Great job!

celticssig5.jpg

Purdy please, vote for me: http://nha.sportslogos.net/name_change/ Thanks in advance.

31/32 Portugal

It's coming to an end. D:

I really liked the white jersey they brought to South Africa. That was the basis for both sides. The vertical stripe on the white, i put it on the red horizontally like the Canadiens jersey. Thats pretty much it for Portugal.

POR.png

Last day!

32/32 Argentina

I decided to put Argentina and Portugal at the end just in case they ended up this far.

Can anyone give me insight? Is Argentina's kit more white or light blue? I decided to go with white, so there would be more of a differential. I nixed the black shorts, and made them navy only using 4 colours in the whole set. Just some random design cutting off the stripes here. I thought a collar would look good on this set, and I think it did. Light blue is used a lot just to make it up.

ARG.png

Thanks to everyone who commented. Check out the Adidas Championship Division project I'm doing.

Archived