Retro Mlb Logos

paynomind

In the grand tradition of providing the loved members of this board the finest in vectorized art, Joel and I have slaved over a hot... monitor(?).... anyway, here is the gif.

If you want, and are an established, trusted user of this board, PM me with your formal request, and I'll hook you up. If I don't know ya, I'm sorry... but I have to be safe and keep these close to the vest.

As always, submit your PM to me in the acceptable format;

Board name:

E-mail:

Favorite ice cream flavor:

Why I want the logo:

Which team(s):

Format (gif or ai):

Version of program:

PM only, friends. Hopefully, you understand the sensitivity of sharing vector art.

Enjoy!

Comments always appreciated. Don't be shy, hit reply!

retro_MLB.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some hard work was involved in doing these.....please, don't just lurk....respond.

personally, i love how the dodgers, padres, astros, and ( :shocked: gasp) yankees turned out. i'm sure tank will like the mets logo!

i hope you guys enjoy these as much as we did doing them.

Simply put... beautiful. That era of design never gets old with me. Kudos to the vectorizing team.

Gotta love Mr. Met!

props from rozilla.... that makes my day...thanks guys.

Nice job guys I love the Dodgers and Mets...Think you could possible do the one for the indians...maybe where Cheif Wahoo is in a uni getting ready to swing?

Awesome Work!  :notworthy:

do you have an image to work from......it would be extremely painful for me to do an indians logo, being a tigers fan....but i think i could try. :D

Excellent job guys! These logos are absolute classics! These are actually some of the finest vectorized art I've seen on this board. I can see that you spent a lot of time and put some quality work into these (something that is sometimes lacking in the world). Once again, awesome job. I'm a huge fan or retro art!

Archived