Retro Mlb Logos

paynomind

In the grand tradition of providing the loved members of this board the finest in vectorized art, Joel and I have slaved over a hot... monitor(?).... anyway, here is the gif.

If you want, and are an established, trusted user of this board, PM me with your formal request, and I'll hook you up. If I don't know ya, I'm sorry... but I have to be safe and keep these close to the vest.

As always, submit your PM to me in the acceptable format;

Board name:

E-mail:

Favorite ice cream flavor:

Why I want the logo:

Which team(s):

Format (gif or ai):

Version of program:

PM only, friends. Hopefully, you understand the sensitivity of sharing vector art.

Enjoy!

Comments always appreciated. Don't be shy, hit reply!

retro_MLB.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some hard work was involved in doing these.....please, don't just lurk....respond.

personally, i love how the dodgers, padres, astros, and ( :shocked: gasp) yankees turned out. i'm sure tank will like the mets logo!

i hope you guys enjoy these as much as we did doing them.

Nice job guys I love the Dodgers and Mets...Think you could possible do the one for the indians...maybe where Cheif Wahoo is in a uni getting ready to swing?

Awesome Work!  :notworthy:

do you have an image to work from......it would be extremely painful for me to do an indians logo, being a tigers fan....but i think i could try. :D

Excellent job guys! These logos are absolute classics! These are actually some of the finest vectorized art I've seen on this board. I can see that you spent a lot of time and put some quality work into these (something that is sometimes lacking in the world). Once again, awesome job. I'm a huge fan or retro art!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Glad to hear such positive comments. I am very glad to contribute to the board, because I get so much enjoyment from it.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived