Retro Mlb Logos

paynomind

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guy's should let me know when you start another project like this. I could really help you out. If you need to see what I've vectorized in the past I can give you all my work.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

ClevelandIndians7378.GIF

Thanx in advance if you could do anything. I'd rather be a Tiger fan then an Indian fan right now but we'll leave it at that. :D

no promises on when, but i'll get that vectorized for you eventually.

I can remember the SD Padres & Houston Astros Logo growing up, the others are new to me or I've seen one or twice.

You call em retro, I call 'em my childhood memories.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yes, thats where the idea came from. Joel sent me a link to a dope sweatshirt on there. We decided the baord needed these cool old logos.

Check out the merch they have on that site, but beware... it could melt your credit card.. it is ex- pen- sive!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

danny_ainge.jpg

I have 3 of these cards in my collection! Wow - talk about making me feel a bit older, I mean "retro".

For the younger guys, Danny Ainge played BB @ BYU and beat (Notre Dame?) in the NCAA tourney by taking the inbound pass and driving the length of the floor for the winning lay-up. He later played a few years for the Blue Jays before joining the NBA and finishing a stellar career with the Boston Celtics (he played for several NBA teams).

Tank would have more specifics on this subject. He's the expert. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived