2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair point but without the football program raking in huge dollars every year there are no field hockey or swim teams. At least that's what I'd tell the field hockey or swim team if they had a problem with it.

And that's what schools would be saying while paying football and mens' basketball players if Title 9 didn't exist.

I got no problem with title 9. Doesn't matter anyway. We both know the NCAA isn't going to allow players to be paid any time soon.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

While that was a killer run by Martin, that was some UGLY tackling by Nevada.

IF Nevada can come back and score a touchdown late, I would LOVE to see them go for 2 (Statue of Liberty) and the WAC title win.

6uXNWAo.png

Did he really just miss that!?!?!?! And tank no offense, but when they get to the 10 yard line with 2 seconds left, the kicker should make it, that has nothing to do with the refs.

Lets go Nevada!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Wow. I turned this game off when Boise was up 24-7. Tuned back in just in time to see Nevada score the TD to tie it up and Boise's miracle pass. I don't know why but I had a feeling that kicker was going to blow it.

EDIT: Boise can't get a break. The announcers just said that "most big schools" have bigger uprights on their goalposts.

BB52Big.jpg

The refs iced him, but yeah he chocked icing should not work.

Of course he was gonna miss it the refs iced him

They had to review the play Tank. And once they did, they added another second to the clock. If they were "out to get" Boise they would have said time expired.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived