2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that Cleveland is beginning to look semi-competent on the football field again. With the Steelers and Ravens the way they are, the Bengals don't need another divisional opponent playing well. 2009 may be the last division title we see from the Bengals for a long time.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Hopefully a Vikings loss means death to the ugly uniforms they are wearing (no, not just the mono-purple - the whole set). They need something modern, yet classy. Right now, it is hard to watch them suck AND look bad while doing it. The Browns, for example, are a disappointing team on the field. But, man, do they look good.

Of course, one loss won't spark an immediate change. But hopefully it will set off a chain of events that eventually leads to new unis. :P

Has Brett Favre ever been booed this much by his own fans?

This thing in Minnesota is quickly spiraling out of control. The 2011 Vikings will look MUCH different than the ones you see on the field today.

6uXNWAo.png

Pats blow today and are getting outclassed by a 2-5 team. But as long as the same thing is happening to the Jets, that's alright! ;)

That's debatable. I'd feel much better if I knew the Patriots had shown up and at least tried to play football.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

On the flip side thank goodness the Pats are losing, because the Jets are just playing absolutely terrible. I know the Lions are an improved team, but the Jets are beating themselves again with these penalties and stoic offense. The Pats losing's all and good to keep the AFC East gap a game, but next week the Jets got the same Browns team that's beat the Saints and on their way to beating the Patriots. This could get real ugly if gang green can't turn things around next week, granted this is the NFL where everything can and will get nutty after Thanksgiving

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Pats blow today and are getting outclassed by a 2-5 team. But as long as the same thing is happening to the Jets, that's alright! ;)

That's debatable. I'd feel much better if I knew the Patriots had shown up and at least tried to play football.

Yeah, I'm trying to stay optimistic. This is a real setback, but at least the Pats are still in first.

If anything, the Jets are still in this thing, down 10 with 10 minutes to go. The Patriots got absolutely blown out of the water today.

Just when you think you know who the league's best team is, they lose to a basement dweller!

6uXNWAo.png

Well, that was embarrassing, but meh, bad games happen. Would rather see it happen during the regular season over the playoffs.

Hopefully the media doesn't paint Belichick as a heartless prick because he didn't spend twenty minutes at mid-field with Mangini and leave by giving him a little peck on the cheek.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived