2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Looks like Collie got KO'd. Poor guy got his dome rocked. They may shut him down for the year if it's severe enough. Moving his extremities, taking him off on a stretcher.

and the league wants an extra 120 minutes of this...

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Collie got KO'd. Poor guy got his dome rocked. They may shut him down for the year if it's severe enough. Moving his extremities, taking him off on a stretcher.

and the league want an extra 120 minutes of this...

Collie was just dead frozen. His arms didn't even go down until he came to.

That was really scary to see. Especially since this was his first game back from a hand injury. He had been playing very well up until then.

GO COLTS!

Win it for Austin!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

That was really scary to see. Especially since this was his first game back from a hand injury. He had been playing very well up until then.

GO COLTS!

Win it for Austin!

Reminded me of the Jahvid Best incident from last year. I don't think Collie should play next week, maybe the rest of the year. I honestly think the NFL should make it mandatory for players to sit out a week after a concussion.

GO COLTS!

Win it for Austin!

Reminded me of the Jahvid Best incident from last year. I don't think Collie should play next week, maybe the rest of the year. I honestly think the NFL should make it mandatory for players to sit out a week after a concussion.

The guy's too valuable to the franchise, I imagine they'll shut him down. I just hope he's able to walk again after the way he was laying there. It looked like they carted a dead body off the field, really unsettling.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

GO COLTS!

Win it for Austin!

The guy's too valuable to the franchise, I imagine they'll shut him down. I just hope he's able to walk again after the way he was laying there. It looked like they carted a dead body off the field, really unsettling.

Don't know he was quite 'there' but I was able to see that his eyes were open, and he was looking around.

Collie's alert and sitting up in the Colts locker room, they believe he was concussed, nothing more. Either way, frightening stuff.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Extremely big confidence-booster for the Chargers. With all the injuries to the receiving core, Rivers' numbers are even more amazing. If he breaks Marino's record, he deserves MVP, end of story.

No. His team has been average at best and he hasn't been able to lead them to crucial wins.

The Seahawks are painfully bad on offense. Why Charlie Whitehurst was signed to a 2 year 4 mill deal is beyond me. They're best offensive linemen currently is Sean Locklear and Mike Williams is they're leading receiver. I think that says enough. The worst part is they're still probably going to win the NFC West, get destroyed in the playoffs and miss out on a opportunity to draft anybody of impact.

Extremely big confidence-booster for the Chargers. With all the injuries to the receiving core, Rivers' numbers are even more amazing. If he breaks Marino's record, he deserves MVP, end of story.

You just can't help yourself can you? :P

BB52Big.jpg

After taking a few hours to digest today's Vikings game, I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves. One week ago after being carted off the field, you all wrote the old man off. He's washed up, he's a pansy. The magic is gone. I may have said the same things, I can't even remember.

Today, Favre led the Vikings on a 14-point comeback, which by the way, the deficit wasn't entirely his fault. With two fractures in his ankle, lingering elbow trouble, and a busted up chin, the old bastard passed for 446 yards, a career high.

I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves.

Yeah, that's not going to get much reaction.

They cameback say home vs. the post-Warner Cardinals. Massive accomplishment. Good for Brent.

6uXNWAo.png

After taking a few hours to digest today's Vikings game, I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves. One week ago after being carted off the field, you all wrote the old man off. He's washed up, he's a pansy. The magic is gone. I may have said the same things, I can't even remember.

Today, Favre led the Vikings on a 14-point comeback, which by the way, the deficit wasn't entirely his fault. With two fractures in his ankle, lingering elbow trouble, and a busted up chin, the old bastard passed for 446 yards, a career high.

I thought you were a Favre hater.

"Get T-Jax in there"

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Against Arizona, a team that they should have carpet bombed on paper.

/CONTEXT!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

No one should have to come back from 14 down against Derick Anderson.

No one should have to come back from 14 down against Derick Anderson.

Let us Vikings fans celebrate for now. Next week, when we lose, you can hate on us again. :lol:

No. His team has been average at best and he hasn't been able to lead them to crucial wins.

He's done the absolute most he can to carry the Chargers. Unless you'd like him to go out and block on special teams, what else are you expecting from him?

Today, he rolled up almost 300 passing yards with a receiving core of Patrick Crayton, Randy McMichael, and undrafted free agent Seyi Ajirotutu, and won the game, might I add. He's been damn near unstoppable lately with all of his main targets healthy, and he's on pace to break Marino's record even without Vincent Jackson playing.

I hope I don't sound like a homer here, but objectively, he deserves MVP right now.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived