2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Wow, Pevre really can't win with any of y'all. If they lost to the Cardinals, "LOL FAVRE LOST TO THE CARDINALS, HAHAHAHAHA, THE CARDINALS!" They beat the Cardinals, "Oh, it's just the Cardinals. They shouldn't have had to come back against those guys." While that is definitely true concerning the quality of the Cardinals, last time I checked, a win is a win. Doesn't matter how it got done, just that it got done & somehow, someway, the old Pevre's still got some magic footbawww skillzzzzz left in that 82 year old body. Now I feel dirty because I defended Brett Favre & the team that he plays for. Great job, you guys. :lol:

In homer news...the Falcons beat the "best team in the NFC (as proclaimed by Raheem Morris)," the Buccaneers (who are coached by that same Raheem Morris). I will give the Bucs props, they really know how to stay around in games & they never give up. They showed it in their comeback wins, and they showed it today when they forced the Falcons into a goal-line stand scenario for all the marbles. As much as I loved to get on Morris for his talk, the man has some balls & is gonna be a pretty good coach. I think the Bucs have a keeper at that spot.

That being said, had the Falcons not been terrible on both sides of the kickoff, this game probably wouldn't have been as close as it was since 14 of the Bucs' 21 points came from either a kickoff return or fantastic field position from a kickoff return. I'm just happy that the offense & defense were able to make big plays when necessary. That was a super close call, but once again, doesn't matter how the game is won, just that it's won. The Falcons are on top of the Division in November, this is pretty cool. ^_^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a hole anywhere near here that I can crawl into?

*sigh* 33-3 at Oakland and now the Giants tear Seattle to pieces 41-7. That's 74-10 in the last two games! I wonder if the Carroll magic is starting to wear off at this point.

Also, if anyone thinks Whitehurst is the QB of the future: There's a reason he was always on the bench... today proved it.

Wow, Pevre really can't win with any of y'all. If they lost to the Cardinals, "LOL FAVRE LOST TO THE CARDINALS, HAHAHAHAHA, THE CARDINALS!" They beat the Cardinals, "Oh, it's just the Cardinals. They shouldn't have had to come back against those guys." While that is definitely true concerning the quality of the Cardinals, last time I checked, a win is a win. Doesn't matter how it got done, just that it got done & somehow, someway, the old Pevre's still got some magic footbawww skillzzzzz left in that 82 year old body. Now I feel dirty because I defended Brett Favre & the team that he plays for. Great job, you guys. :lol:

I think the reason for the Brett Favre bashing in this particular instance was because of TopCat's "I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves" comment. Like we should feel dumb about criticizing a QB that's been one of the 10 worst starters in the league (maybe one of the 5 worst?) this year and has turned his team into a circus because he had one good game against a :censored:ty team.

IUe6Hvh.png

Softest player in the league: Matthew Stafford

Dude goes down in a clutch situation AGAIN on what was a routine tackle and landing. His injury probably cost the Lions late against the Jets.

6uXNWAo.png

Softest player in the league: Matthew Stafford

Dude goes down in a clutch situation AGAIN on what was a routine tackle and landing. His injury probably cost the Lions late against the Jets.

I think the kicker's injury was more costly than Stafford's.

I saw, I came, I left.

Back in black baby! Oakland beats the Chiefs!!

Oakland Raiders World Champions 1976 1980 1983

Oakland A's world champions 1910 1911 1913 1929 1930 1972 1973 1974 1989

Golden State Warriors world champions 1947 1956 1975

San Jose Sabercats Arena Bowl Champions 2002 2004 2007

oak1-med.gifgold1-med.gifathletics1-med.gifsharks1-med.gif

I saw this and bowled over laughing! And I think they said he was 14? That's insane!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I saw this and bowled over laughing! And I think they said he was 14? That's insane!

On NFL films presents they explained his appearance on the Monday Night punt pass and kick. They didn't have shoulder pads or a jersey big enough for him so they borrowed actual equipment from the Rams. That jersey belonged to one of the Rams running backs and Andy Reid said that he wore the shoulder pads they gave him through high school. Fun story.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Is Jerry Jones allowed to fire wade philips before the game ends?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Extremely big confidence-booster for the Chargers. With all the injuries to the receiving core, Rivers' numbers are even more amazing. If he breaks Marino's record, he deserves MVP, end of story.

No. His team has been average at best and he hasn't been able to lead them to crucial wins.

The Seahawks are painfully bad on offense. Why Charlie Whitehurst was signed to a 2 year 4 mill deal is beyond me. They're best offensive linemen currently is Sean Locklear and Mike Williams is they're leading receiver. I think that says enough. The worst part is they're still probably going to win the NFC West, get destroyed in the playoffs and miss out on a opportunity to draft anybody of impact.

Yet they owned my Niners in Week 1(Says more about the Niners then Hawks)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The win is great but you know Nick Collins is going to get a phone call tomorrow demanding to fork over 75K or more after that hit on R.E.W. Rightfully so Collins should know better.

But loving the way the Boys are losing lately. Jerry Jones should know when to pull the plug because this is downright disgusting to watch even for the one the biggest Cowboy haters around.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived