New Glossy Avatars

dmhtfld

They match the sigs that i was making

av.png

im also making doing the backs of jerseys but i can only do them for the NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB

heres what one would look like and make sure to include a picture of the back of the player you would want

Jones-Drew-2.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you know this, but if you go to abstractfonts.com they have the fonts for almost all NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL teams. If you type the league in the search, one team will pop up, but when you download it all the teams are included. (I thought maybe you needed the back of the jersey to crop it out and put it on the sig...this should be easier)

I don't know if you know this, but if you go to abstractfonts.com they have the fonts for almost all NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL teams. If you type the league in the search, one team will pop up, but when you download it all the teams are included. (I thought maybe you needed the back of the jersey to crop it out and put it on the sig...this should be easier)

i already have all of those fonts but they arent updated with last years new fonts and the throwback uniform fonts

i already have all of those fonts but they arent updated with last years new fonts and the throwback uniform fonts

All right, cool. Just making sure...you never know!

Ok guys here they are but just so everyone know please include a picture of the back of the players jersey when you request

Johnson.png

Andre Johnson wears number 80...

2usbez5.jpg

But I would like a Ryan Braun one, an Adrian Peterson one, an Alexander Ovechkin one, and a Kevin Durant one, if you don't mind.

2jbqqu9.jpg

2ebu3pf.jpg

jersey_ovechkin_capitals_red_back.jpg

kevin-durant-jersey.jpg

Thanks!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Ok guys here they are but just so everyone know please include a picture of the back of the players jersey when you request

Johnson.png

Andre Johnson wears number 80...

2usbez5.jpg

wow my bad, i will fix that when i do my next batch

I have a few requests, one might be tough so if you cant I understand. I'd like a Barcelona one with David Villa #7 like this:

krNpp1WNMxZHpta.jpg

John Carlson Capitals #74

john-carlson-washington-capitals-jersey-real-rbk_102fb509d423fd5b1b5237f396b2fa99.jpg

Karl Alzner Capitals #27

Brian Orakpo Redskins #98

1833_large.jpg

Thanks a bunch!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived