Oklahoma City Thunder color scheme idea.

Panhead1

I think Oklahoma City has the worst color scheme in the NBA in relation to it's nickname. My idea for how they can drastically improve is to Drop orange and yellow then add black and silver. They can keep the blue. So how does black, silver, and blue sound for the Thunder's color scheme?

I think Oklahoma City has the worst color scheme in the NBA in relation to it's nickname. My idea for how they can drastically improve is to Drop orange and yellow then add black and silver. They can keep the blue. So how does black, silver, and blue sound for the Thunder's color scheme?

Where's the concept?

Sounds like 3-4 other teams in the NBA already lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

A couple of things, these types of threads aren't concepts. Even if you arent good with paint or inkscape or illustrator, it never hurts to practice or at least try something.

Also, there are way too many teams with those colors, or very similar ones. IMO, i would like Black, orange, and silver

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

It's not the color scheme itself, it's just the colors with the nickname. Honestly, your team is named the Thuder, so why do you choose blue, orange, and yellow for the colors? Another new color scheme could be black, silver, and gold.

A couple of things, these types of threads aren't concepts. Even if you arent good with paint or inkscape or illustrator, it never hurts to practice or at least try something.

Also, there are way too many teams with those colors, or very similar ones. IMO, i would like Black, orange, and silver

So how do you make a concept?

It's not the color scheme itself, it's just the colors with the nickname. Honestly, your team is named the Thuder, so why do you choose blue, orange, and yellow for the colors? Another new color scheme could be black, silver, and gold.

What color does the sound of thunder make?

What color does the sound of thunder make?

Blue, navy, orange, and yellow. Why?

So how do you make a concept?

FAQ: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=16820&view=findpost&p=235181

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

So how does black, silver, and blue sound for the Thunder's color scheme?

It sounds like the Magic. And the Timberwolves.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Panhead1 is this what you meant?

panhead1thunderidea.png?t=1282258755

It's good. I do think the Thunder's logo should be a lightning bolt and not that shield with the streaks in the first place, but that concept is good.

...except that it's pretty much the exact same color scheme as dallas.

Panhead, I'm glad that you're changing your image and getting along with people, but why do these topics keep getting posted in the concepts forum? I understand people will make something quick occasionally, but threads for discussion like this I think are better suited for the sports logos forum.

/back seat mod.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived