Pro Combat Info Leaked (08/31/10)

jthubble

Miami's are supposed to be the following:

- A green helmet. (After all the joking over the years, seriously.)

- Orange jersey. (Numbers are same font, palm tree pattern inside number.)

- Orange pants. (Pattern inside number is same pattern running down leg. "U" logo by the knee.)

- Orange / Green / Black shoes.

- Same gloves as last year, forming a "U" when put together.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
? Alabama: Houndstooth check pattern incorporated into the uniform in tribute to legendary coach Paul "Bear" Bryant.

Think we all saw that one coming.

I'm hoping they're just using 'houndstooth' as a lazy misnomer for 'gingham plaid.' The Bear wore a gingham plaid hat, not a houndstooth hat. This crap isn't that hard to figure out and get right.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Boise State's is crap (and thats not just because I don't like them), the one sleeve color thing was done with Florida and VaTech and it didn't look good then, this is even worse because it is silver. From the looks of that picture it almost looks like Bama will have a white helmet (if 81 is Alabama). On the other picture the helmet looked darker.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

? Alabama: Houndstooth check pattern incorporated into the uniform in tribute to legendary coach Paul "Bear" Bryant.

Think we all saw that one coming.

I'm hoping they're just using 'houndstooth' as a lazy misnomer for 'gingham plaid.' The Bear wore a gingham plaid hat, not a houndstooth hat. This crap isn't that hard to figure out and get right.

Haha I think they are, because the A gloves from last years NC game had the plaid as the background.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'm looking foward to these!

Are they hard to find/buy places? I remember not that long ago seeing Miami's on eBay for some crazy price, don't remember what.

I had never looked into buying/finding them, just happen to come across it on eBay and remember thinking how crazy priced it was, and the seller saying how rare they were.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived