Rays Concept

YessSir32

Try to spend some more time on this, it is really sloppy right now. Also, where are you getting those logos?

The reason it looks sloppy is because I'm using MS Paint, The program sometimes makes it look pixely.

Im gettin the logos here http://sportslogos.net/team.php?id=2535

I'm an MS Paint user too, and I know it kinda blows, but try to make things a little bigger, so that you can show more detail.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Sorry, but this is just not very good at all so far. The Rays script is pixelated, and the colors are pretty bad. The placket piping is way too thin compared to the sleeve piping and doesn't match, either. You also forgot to change the colors on the MLB logo to match the team color scheme, which most MLB teams currently do. And that cap logo is gigantic. Slow down, take your time, and change the colors to something more aesthetically-appealing, and we're on the right track here.

For the roads, your best bet would be a gray jersey with the Tampa Bay script on the front.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Sorry, but this is just not very good at all so far. The Rays script is pixelated, and the colors are pretty bad. The placket piping is way too thin compared to the sleeve piping and doesn't match, either. You also forgot to change the colors on the MLB logo to match the team color scheme, which most MLB teams currently do. And that cap logo is gigantic. Slow down, take your time, and change the colors to something more aesthetically-appealing, and we're on the right track here.

For the roads, your best bet would be a gray jersey with the Tampa Bay script on the front.

I'm sorry the bad quality, I totally agree with you. I am just new to this whole thing and MS Paint isn't cutting it for me. My computer doesn't have the software to download those designing programs. By the way I'm only 13 so I really don't know how to use all of those fancy programs so for now, I'm stuck with paint.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I'm sorry the bad quality, I totally agree with you. I am just new to this whole thing and MS Paint isn't cutting it for me. My computer doesn't have the software to download those designing programs. By the way I'm only 13 so I really don't know how to use all of those fancy programs so for now, I'm stuck with paint.

I am 13 so I don't think that's an excuse, also try downloading Inkscape (it is free and 10000 times better than paint)

Ah yes I remember the good old days of MS Paint. My life has improved exponentially since a friend gave me Photoshop. It's worth trying to find/learn.

As for the design, I believe the Marlins are going to adapt a color scheme similar to that in 2012 when they relocate. So I doubt the Rays would ever do anything like this. I like it though! Maybe use a darker green, like their 05-07 unis?

You can make great concepts in paint, it just takes time. Nobody wants to hear you complain about "only" having paint. If you have Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc.) you also have access to tools that can be used to make concepts. It's not ideal, but it's not bad either. You could do this exact same concept in MS Office and it would look 1000x better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived