4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank's Homer Pick of the Week: Dolphins over Titans.

The wheels are falling off down in South Beach. The Dolphins just gave up on "The best QB Marino" for reject, Chad Pennington. Miami can't run the ball anymore (R.I.P. Wildcat). And their defense is starting to show holes. On the flipside, the Titans are 5-3, tied for first in the AFC south. Chris Johnson is STILL unstoppable, and they just added that one Randy Moss fella.

Titans 30, Dolphins 13. Final.

6uXNWAo.png

Fixed the errors friggen Spellcheck screwed me on a few of those.

That doesn't assist with why guys are on IR when they were hurt the first week of training camp. You could have gotten his last name from an online search.

You are going to stick with the Texans like an old woman who sticks with her same lottery numbers until they "hit", aren't you?

1-Lost their best corner, Dunta Robinson to ATL.

2-Matt Schaub has only played in all 16 games once in his time as a starter, that was last year

3-Owen Daniels had his knee injury in week 8 and will only play 20-25 plays in week one. He is not ready to be their #2 receiver.

4-Ben Tate is gone and they've relegated Slaton to kickoffs. Arian Foster is a lead back?

Just wanted to point out this dfwabel fail from before Week 1's games. :P

6fQjS3M.png

Fixed the errors friggen Spellcheck screwed me on a few of those.

That doesn't assist with why guys are on IR when they were hurt the first week of training camp. You could have gotten his last name from an online search.

You are going to stick with the Texans like an old woman who sticks with her same lottery numbers until they "hit", aren't you?

1-Lost their best corner, Dunta Robinson to ATL.

2-Matt Schaub has only played in all 16 games once in his time as a starter, that was last year

3-Owen Daniels had his knee injury in week 8 and will only play 20-25 plays in week one. He is not ready to be their #2 receiver.

4-Ben Tate is gone and they've relegated Slaton to kickoffs. Arian Foster is a lead back?

Just wanted to point out this dfwabel fail from before Week 1's games. :P

Remember, the season is only half over and the Texans are 10th in the AFC. The preview picked them to be 11-5 and second in the AFC South.

Dude, I don't know how you do it. Maybe a high Football IQ or something.

Almost every week I see your picks, and for some, I'll think, "There's no way he'll be right, that team has no shot!" Week after week you're consistently on top of the standings. I don't know how you do it, but I give my props to you.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Tampa Bay has a shot and here's why: they Atlanta down to the wire in the Georgia Dome, now they get the Falcons at home. Plus, every team has a bad game sooner or later and the Falcons really haven't had theirs yet. And of course, there's just the will of my own personal desire to see the Falcons lose and the Saints win. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived