4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

No I need to promote :)

No backbone is what it sounds like to me.

But why pass this opportunity up? You're right. The Dolphins are nearly perfect on the road, and the "Same Old Jets" just got their asses handed to them on MNF. Miami is a total lock on Sunday!

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why pass this opportunity up? You're right. The Dolphins are nearly perfect on the road, and the "Same Old Jets" just got their asses handed to them on MNF. Miami is a total lock on Sunday!

"Correct."

I get the feeling that you're just a Jets fanboy who knows nothing about football. Oh, and from the NFL thread.

No excuses for the Jets now that the Patriots have suddenly become 'sellers'. Having already beaten the Pats and Dolphins head-to-head, anything short of an AFC East title would have to be considered a massive failure for Gang Green.

And oh by the way, with this trade now being final, New England Patriots Dynasty: OVER.

Did you even watch Monday Night Football?

The Pats won, 41-14, and Moss didn't have a single reception.

Not to mention that Taylor was hurt.

With most of those points coming off of flukey special teams/defensinve scores -- ones that come few and far between for almost all teams. Aside from MNF, the Patriots got doubled-up by the Jets and barely got by that JV team from Buffalo. While they are currently 3-1, this definitely isn't the same Patriots team who won 3 Super Bowls, nor are they the juggernaut that started out 18-0 in '07. Brady has only Welker now on offense, no help at all running the ball, and addressing the defense has been ignored for too long. If the New England dynasty isn't dead yet, it sure as hell is on life support!

You say all this and the Patriots are STILL better than the Jets.

Hooray!

If Miami wins, I'll go on hiatus from the boards until the new year.

See ya. ;)

Where am I going? Tank balked on the deal. I even tried baiting into it, but dude still wouldn't bite. :lol:

As for the game, I'll give Tank some credit. He called it, "SAME OLD JETS". Again, another embarrassing Jets loss.

6uXNWAo.png

If Miami wins, I'll go on hiatus from the boards until the new year.

See ya. ;)

Where am I going? Tank balked on the deal. I even tried baiting into it, but dude still wouldn't bite. :lol:

As for the game, I'll give Tank some credit. He called it, "SAME OLD JETS". Again, another embarrassing Jets loss.

I know the deal was off (hense the wink). But, yeah, that was pretty pathetic. If Holmes would have caught that pass it would be a different story...

25yzwqg.png

Next week will be the biggest regular season game in the history of the Atlanta Falcons as they face the reigning Super Bowl Champion Saints with the division and home field on the line on Monday Night.

Nope. If Atlanta wins at Seattle (and assuming they do as well at home against Carolina in Week 17), what's on the line against the Saints is...absolutely nothing, because Atlanta wins the tiebreaker based on a better conference record.

As for the Saints, they'll try to exploit the Ravens' 14th-ranked passing D. It'll be a real test for the Saints; we'll see if they're made of the same stuff that brought home the Lombardi last year.

Some interesting facts...you probably know the Ravens have a Top 10 D (they're 10th in total defense), but who here can honestly say they knew the Saints are #6? Still, the most important defensive stat is scoring because after all, that's what decides games. Ravens are 4th, Saints are 5th. On the offensive side, Saints are 6th in scoring offense, Ravens are 14th. Weather's not too big a factor, partly cloudy and 37 degrees. All things considered, should be a great game and the Saints at least have a realistic chance to win.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Nope. If Atlanta wins at Seattle (and assuming they do as well at home against Carolina in Week 17), what's on the line against the Saints is...absolutely nothing, because Atlanta wins the tiebreaker based on a better conference record.

If that's the case, the Arizona game will come back to bite the Saints.

Archived