Nhl Second Round

NJTank

I think you seem to have forgotten about a certain 'Esche' guy that suits up in orange and black. He carried Philly as well and it's not as though the Flyers haven't already made a great goalie look silly.

IUe6Hvh.png

My Hearts till says Flames Habs finals, my head--well I originally went with Dallas-Boston--so I'm sticking with my heart--but my head says Lightning-Avalanche...

(I need to check if there's ever been a final series between two teams without an "S" at the end of their team name!)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hey, just keep giving the Sharks the bulletin board material. Melrose and many hockey prognosticators said the Blues will win easy over SJ. Now Colorado is getting everyone's picks. Ahh well, Bettman will get his series, but not without a fight.

Sharks in 7 to tick Bettman and his dream series

Red Wings in 6

Maple Leafs in 7

Canadiens in 7 (my upset pick!)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Hey, just keep giving the Sharks the bulletin board material. Melrose and many hockey prognosticators said the Blues will win easy over SJ. Now Colorado is getting everyone's picks. Ahh well, Bettman will get his series, but not without a fight.

Sharks in 7 to tick Bettman and his dream series

Red Wings in 6

Maple Leafs in 7

Canadiens in 7 (my upset pick!)

Almost every prediction I saw for the first round picked the Sharks over the Blues--some even predicted a sweep (which didn't happen)--and those weren't from Shark fans...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Sharks fans are weird, think the world is against them for some reason... little do they know that a lot of folk are picking san jose all the way, meh, still wouldn't be good enough for them :)

Notice Puckguy is already blaming Bettman for a Sharks loss even before the series begins... like i said :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Sharks fans are weird, think the world is against them for some reason... little do they know that a lot of folk are picking san jose all the way, meh, still wouldn't be good enough for them :)

Notice Puckguy is already blaming Bettman for a Sharks loss even before the series begins... like i said :)

just wait. btw, there was no way i had the sharks in a sweep.

CC, it just seems too easy Bettman loves DET-COL. ESPN gets excited about DET-COL even if the teams arent playing. anyways, i dont mean to be upset, i just see the calls going the avs way. i hope its an even series. if they lose fair and square im fine, if i see ticky tacky dives by selanne and SJ gets calls but COL doesnt, then ill have a fit.

sorry, i get passionate about my team and i just dont want to lose unfairly.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Sharks fans are weird, think the world is against them for some reason... little do they know that a lot of folk are picking san jose all the way, meh, still wouldn't be good enough for them  :)

just wait. btw, there was no way i had the sharks in a sweep.

CC, it just seems too easy Bettman loves DET-COL. ESPN gets excited about DET-COL even if the teams arent playing. anyways, i dont mean to be upset, i just see the calls going the avs way. i hope its an even series. if they lose fair and square im fine, if i see ticky tacky dives by selanne and SJ gets calls but COL doesnt, then ill have a fit.

sorry, i get passionate about my team and i just dont want to lose unfairly.

I picked the Sharks to sweep the Blues.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

As much as I want Calgary to win...

wouldn't conference finals of Detroit-Colorado and Toronto-Montreal be so much fun? It would make for a great international rivalry for the Cup as well.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

My prediction is........

No Canadian team will win the CUP. :flagcanada:

(waits for moose droppings to be hurled at him)

I wanna say Avalanche vs. Lightning

.....But my luck it will be something like Red Wings vs. Habs :puke:

no offense to Habs fans.......

ANYONE BUT DETROIT PLEASE!!!

Flames in 6

Sharks in 5

Lightning in 7

Flyers in 7

of course itd be amazing for a leaf canadien final, and the flames in there too. thatd be sweet

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Leafs flyers will goa t least 6 if not 7 games. My pick is the Lefs, expecting Esche to crumble under pressure like all the otehr Flyers goalies in the past decade

Habs to beat teh Bolts in 6. Habs have that real boost after their comeback, Tampa has been sitting for a long time. Could make all the difference.

Calgary sowed last night they can hang iwth theWings. I think that series is gonna be too close to call. I want the Flames to win.

Sharks Avs I haven't seen enough of, so I'm not making one there.

All I care about is Montreal and Toronto winning so all us Canucks can rejoice at 1/ a Montreal Toronto series 2/ a Canadian team in the finals :hockeysmiley:

Archived