NHLUniforms.com NOT GONE...

AndrewG70

I'm in the process of changing web hosting providers, so The Hockey Uniform Database will be down for a few hours. I hope to get it back up and running very soon. While I'm at it, a new design will launch in the next few weeks. It will be a subtle yet significant change. I'm sure you all will like it.

Ahhh hope it will work good for ya for NHLUniforms.com.. I love checking that site out for the jersey looks and etc..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Kind of off-topic: Dont you know if in the internet exist something like "nfluniforms.com" or a football jerseys database.

I was searching something like that for a long time but i can find anything.

Sorry if someone take this like "spam"

^_^

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

every time i watch classic NHL on ESPN or NHL Network i always visit your site while watching and i am amazed to see how accurate you made each and every uniform look like. can't wait to see the updated site.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Cool. Just wanna take the time to say that your site is one of my favorites on the internet. It's very common for me to kill time just by going through the site & looking at the detail on all of these uniforms. Great work, man!

And just like that, it's back up. The redesigned site should launch sometime in the next few weeks or so.

As a frequent viewer of your site, this is awesome news! The last redesign was a huge improvement and I can't wait to see what you've added this time. One question though, on your old design you had Bonus uniforms featured that many people had never seen. The Washington Capitals Prototypes from 2001 for example. Will these be coming back anytime?

Any way possible to design the site so it is viewable on a Blackberry without freezing it? It pains me that I can't check jerseys against your site sometimes!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

your site is absolutely fantastic. It's been a tremendous database for the fans and I hope you keep up the good work.

Just wondering, is there a way to see all the special jerseys (like the winter classic jerseys and such) in the usual team progression? I've also wondered what happened to the "never worn" mystery jerseys you used to have at the bottom of certain years.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

While your website is awesome at times of need, I tried to take a peek today and it downright crashed my web browser, every time I click on the link on my bookmarks list (6 times)...hope it can get fixed soon (if it's an website-related issue), and looking forward to the redesign...

EDIT: Seems to happen only with Firefox 3.6.10....works fine now that I've updated Firefox

• 3 weeks later...

Those of you who tried logging on yesterday got a sneak peak of the redesign -- a VERY rough one at that. Blame it on human error. In any event, the newly-redesigned Hockey Uniform Database is re-launched. I've detailed the changes in my blog contained within the site. The major changes are: the frames are gone, and so are the banner ads. I think you will agree with me that this version is the best one ever! Hope you all like it!

Andrew,

Incredible job as always.

But, if I have to beat you over the head with the REAL story of the 1977-78 Maple Leafs, then I guess I will!! :D

In these phases:

1) Started with NO names on back (both jerseys).

2) Very briefly flirted with blue lettered NOB's on blue jerseys ONLY.

3) Late in season, FINALLY add white NOB's to the blue jersey ONLY.

4) White jersey never had NOB's in 77-78, including playoffs.

If you make this change...perfection.

Thanks.

maybe it's firefox, but I can't access the years before 1924-25 (they simply don't show up at the bottom of the column, they got cut off, i assume). Seems like a good upgrade, the frames were a pain in the butt sometimes

Try restoring the default view settings. Click View then choose Zoom Out. You should be able to see all seasons by doing that.

A huge improvement to your great site. Well done.

Any thoughts to updating and incorporating your whauniforms.com material into the site, even if just on the team history pages for the four surviving franchises?

Redoing whauniforms.com is on my radar. It's much more difficult to constantly maintain that website, since there's essentially nothing to update (the league went out of business over 30 years ago).

Archived