NFL Uniforms

thebigeh

And, like the Green Bay alternate, I also came up with one for the New York Giants, using a different NY insignia from the one they use. This was something I had when they still used the GIANTS wordmark on their helmets.

VintageNewYorkGiantsJumper.png

I might come up with some "heritage NFL jumpers" at a later date, if this proves popular.

More to come.

Saw the other Giants jumper. This one makes for a good 'clash' jumper.

Still waiting for the Seahawks, though.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really love your attention to detail on these, especially with things like removing the helmet from the Dolphins logo. I didn't even think of that when I started looking at these concepts until I saw it. Great job!

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons:

AtlantaFalconsJumper.png

Carolina Panthers:

CarolinaPanthersJumper.png

New Orleans Saints:

NewOrleansSaintsJumper.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

TampaBayBuccaneersJumper.png

If you notice the Bucs' logo, in the upper right corner, there's no football there. I tried to get it rounded off, but I couldn't do it. I was better off removing it leaving just the skull and crossed swords instead.

The rest will be done soon.

These are awesome.

If they were Aussie Rules teams, this is what they would have looked like.

Maybe with the printed jumper technology thay have today, there might be something like the Jags & Texans, which are the only ones varying from the old style designs.

The other thing I notice is the older clubs like the Giants have the more basic designs, which holds true to our game as well.

Loving this, and looking forward to more.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Sorry but these look like pee-wee football cheerleader outfits. :P

Possibly field hockey uniforms.

Step outside and read a book sometime. There are sports that exist beyond the borders of the good ole' US of A.

Never saw that coming...an insult on an American's intelligence from an elitist Canadian. I'm in total shock. :rolleyes:

87Redskins.png

Step outside and read a book sometime. There are sports that exist beyond the borders of the good ole' US of A.

Never saw that coming...an insult on an American's intelligence from an elitist Canadian. I'm in total shock. :rolleyes:

The sport exists. Here's the proof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Football

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

So not ridiculing a concept due to my lack of knowledge of the sport in question makes me elitist? Good to know.

are u basing these concepts on soccer,because national football league would never let their teams look like euro crash .

*stupidest post of the day*

does those look like football jerseys to you? and read the opening post

I personally think this are great. You did an amazing job. One thing that bugs me is that the number font is the same on every one. Looks like the Chicago Bear's font? And a few look a little too simple-the Seahawks and Lions for example. I am very impressed with these, though. Great work!

are u basing these concepts on soccer,because national football league would never let their teams look like euro crash .

Talk about not being able to read........ <_<

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

As someone kind of ignorant to the issue... is there a reason every team has the exact same name/number font?

On the designs, it's a mixed bag. Some come off very nice, some have some definite issues (like 3/4 of the AFC West having the same pattern if you include the throwback), and some, as much as I hate to say it, do kind of look like cheerleader getup, because of the coloring/application (the Dolphins in particular).

Why did I use the Bears font for the numbering? Like I had stated earlier, this was something I had been working on for the past 15-20 years, drawing up many different footy jumpers for NFL tewams to see what would work. I wanted to keep it as traditional as possible. I used the Bears font because, when I began, it was as close to the number font that's been in use in Australian rules football since they started using numbers.

Archived