Color Changes....

29texan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some don't think re-colorizations are really "concepts", just proof that you know how to use the fill bucket.

And some (myself included) think re-colorizations are fun. But if you're going to post logos one-by-one, especially logos that have been done countless times in the same way such as that Rams logo, there's no need to start a new topic.

There is a thread for re-colorizations: you can post your ideas here

Some don't think re-colorizations are really "concepts", just proof that you know how to use the fill bucket.

And some (myself included) think re-colorizations are fun. But if you're going to post logos one-by-one, especially logos that have been done countless times in the same way such as that Rams logo, there's no need to start a new topic.

There is a thread for re-colorizations: you can post your ideas here

I should have known there was already a thread for it.

But I'm not just doing logos and sports teams. The things I post have some thought into them. Which is probably misleading considering the title...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Didn't the Rams use that shade of gold for a few years after moving to StL?

I was gonna say that.

This isn't new at all.

BOOOOOOOO

Yeah I know.... but that logo was never used in those colors, so I wanted to see how it looked on paper (or in this case, on screen).

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

I re-colored the eagles logo red, white and blue. Being an eagles fan I've always wondered why they were green, and not something with more revelence.

(note: i did it in paint really quick so its not perfect most likely

scvds.gif

(What I meant to post here, instead....)

When you think of Philly, you think of the earliest days of this country's establishment. You think AMERICA.

So the red, white, blue combo for the Eagles really works.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

I re-colored the eagles logo red, white and blue. Being an eagles fan I've always wondered why they were green, and not something with more revelence.

(note: i did it in paint really quick so its not perfect most likely

scvds.gif

(What I meant to post here, instead....)

When you think of Philly, you think of the earliest days of this country's establishment. You think AMERICA.

So the red, white, blue combo for the Eagles really works.

thanks yea my thought exactly

Archived