2011 Houston Dynamo Jersey Leaked?

BrySmalls

Finally seeing these on a player changes my mind, but not by much. The collar looks great and I think the white is a great set. But, that orange set reminds me of a kids soccer league team using Umbro uniforms. It just doesn't look right for MLS.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Both of Houston Dynamo's uniforms are really nice. Hope my team (LA) gets such nice jerseys too.

I don't like the current MLS font (numbers & letters) either not just by the astethic aspect but also number 1 and 7 look can easily get mixed up during play for example.

I really like the Houston kits.

Frankly, I'm surprised we have yet to see a leak of the Portland Timbers new kits. They're set to be unveiled Thursday in a runway show inside Horizon Air's hangar at Portland International Airport. (Horizon's parent company, Alaska Airlines, announced a shirt sponsorship deal a few months ago.)

UPDATE: Someone on the Timbers Army message board claims to have seen the new shirts. Their response: "Think NY Jets."

Not a fan of either jersey. I don't like the pattern in the orange one. It might look less prominent and thus less tacky on the field. The white one just kind of exists. Nothing much to it it doesn't seem. I do like the smaller amount of the sky blue. I always hated that color combo and wish they'd be more of an orange and black team like they originally were.

I really like the Houston kits.

Frankly, I'm surprised we have yet to see a leak of the Portland Timbers new kits. They're set to be unveiled Thursday in a runway show inside Horizon Air's hangar at Portland International Airport. (Horizon's parent company, Alaska Airlines, announced a shirt sponsorship deal a few months ago.)

UPDATE: Someone on the Timbers Army message board claims to have seen the new shirts. Their response: "Think NY Jets."

Perhaps a concept of the Timbers' kits for the 2011 season.

The Jets? Maybe he means green shirt with white sleeves, like Hibs?

New-Hibs-Home-Kit.jpg

That's the logical conclusion, though the Timbers front office has been pretty good about preventing leaks.

All Timbers owner Merritt Paulson will confirm is that the main shirt will be green and the change shirt will be red to represent Portland as the Rose City.

Unveiling is today around 3 p.m. Pacific.

^Another red kit in MLS?

Better be like a maroonish red.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Love them...anything to break up these boring MLS kits.

I've been told the print is not as dark/evident as shown in the picture.

Interested to see them unveiled.

Houston-Dynamo-2011-adidas-football-kits-c.jpg

I think this photo best showcases the print...not as prominent.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

^Another red kit in MLS?

Better be like a maroonish red.

I'm almost certain it will be maroon. The Timbers sported a "rose city red" kit a few years back that was more maroon than red.

timbers-charleston.jpg

LOL Suzuki's wearing a Toyota-sponsored kit.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

IMG_3553.jpg

Houston-Dynamo-2011-adidas-football-kits-c.jpg

Love em. I'm glad that they put the blue to a minimum since I preferred their look when it was strictly orange & white. Plus, I'm a fan of anything that's orange in soccer, so short of these uniforms being a train wreck, I was probably going to like anything they did. However, they did a great job on these kits, they stand out in MLS without being a sore thumb.

I think I have a team to follow for next season.

Archived