2011 Houston Dynamo Jersey Leaked?

BrySmalls

From this: 46-00006-F.jpg

To This: houston2011shirt.jpg

SBNation

The 2011 Houston Dynamo jersey keeps the team's trademark orange color and features a design similar to the Netherlands kits from the late 80s and early 90s when Adidas designed the Brilliant Orange's kits.

The pattern is unique to the Dynamo and no other Major League Soccer team currently has a shirt with a similar pattern and design. Another new feature of the jersey is the long-rumored white collar, another throwback to soccer jerseys from the past. Also, the baby blue color, a feature of the current home and away jerseys has been reduced to a minimum amount and is only located on the piping on the edges of the shirt.

Unconfirmed sources state that the white away kit will feature a similar design but in a white colorway and will have orange piping instead of blue piping.

Another interesting component of the leaked kit is the presence of what appears to be the Dynamo's new shirt sponsor, Greenstar Recycling. Greenstar Recycling is a fourth-generation family owner waste management and recycling company headquartered in Houston. Calls made to Greenstar to confirm their sponsorship deal were not returned at the time of this article.

Love it or hate it, you have to hand it to the Dynamo for doing something different and going with a new and unique jersey design. What are your thoughts on the jersey design? Do you love it or hate it?

Love them...anything to break up these boring MLS kits.

I've been told the print is not as dark/evident as shown in the picture.

Interested to see them unveiled.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

All of the jersey's are being leaked on the Dynamo's photo page using the MLS iPhone Match Day App. And it has leaked another jersey, with another sponsor ...I'm not certain whats real & what isn't.

IMG_2015.png

NYCdog.png

I won't be entirely sure until I see it on a player, but I kinda dig it.

Now, if MLS would just take the flag patch off of their jerseys. It's pointless.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

http://www.mls-rumors.net/12551/2010/12/report-houston-dynamo-receive-12-7-million-jersey-sponsorship-from-greenstar-recycling/

Still can't wait to see these in action...finally some unique designs in the MLS

Greenstar payed 12.7 million for the kit sponsorship.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Those look really good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I've said it before I really hate how Adidas has to put the "three stripes" on every soccer uniform they make. It looks worse when they hold the rights to an entire league's unis and thus every team has them.

I also don't like MLS' number font.

As for these uniforms specifically I give it a meh.

Archived